All Categories

Better packs for mobile users

Search
Jun 19, 2017, 20:0606/19/17
04/30/17

how come there are better energy packs with just energy in them and i dont get to see them?  I have to buy expensive packs to get a reasonable amount of energy and its full of other crap that i dont want.  I havent even seen a 5000 unit energy pack but my friends are.  Your attitude towards players is so unfair.  The same packs should be available to everyone!

I have a pic of the pack but your restrictions on how/what can be added mean i cant add it to the topic!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2017, 13:4006/20/17
02/06/17

Packs are individual for each player

Jun 22, 2017, 18:2206/22/17
04/30/17
Really?  Funnily enough i can actually read!  The point is they are screwing the spending players and the same packs SHOULD be available to everyone!
Nov 12, 2017, 17:5811/12/17
04/27/17
I agree with you bonnie... BUT here's a bigger issue, I have not been offered an energy pack for over 2 weeks, I cant buy MORE than 1 at a time, since once I buy a pack its no longer offered, and previous comments about this subject on this forum are deleted withing days
Nov 12, 2017, 19:2611/12/17
11/26/15

Hello,

yes it seems that some android user get better offers. One jarl from us use android and he get very better offers.

But at the moment it looks like that the offers are change. Many people get not new offers in amount and price see other thread here.

I become now like 6 weeks always the same very bad offers.

In the past the offers change more in amount and price.

I write the support but they come allways with the same answer. The system make the price and I will get better offers in the future.

I not understand why they do this.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:4911/13/17
03/13/17

khunterj said:

Hello,

yes it seems that some android user get better offers. One jarl from us use android and he get very better offers.

But at the moment it looks like that the offers are change. Many people get not new offers in amount and price see other thread here.

I write the support but they come allways with the same answer. The system make the price and I will get better offers in the future.

it depends on your city's lvl and purchase frequency

Nov 13, 2017, 10:1511/13/17
11/26/15

Hello,

in the past it was not this big different. The same is with the allways same offers that many jarls get. Since 6 weeks i get the same.

I get for example 5EUR energy with only 390.000 energy. I get 3.000 gold + 90.000 this all 2-3 days since 6 weeks no change in amount and price. (PC)

The other jarl  10EUR with 2.600.000 energy. 40.000 gold + 560.000 gold (Android)

And I think this is not realy fair.

That I get better amount when I pay an offer for 10EUR it is clear. But not this much differnet.

Nov 13, 2017, 12:3611/13/17
Nov 13, 2017, 12:42(edited)
06/21/17

SteelTorin said:

khunterj said:

Hello,

it depends on your city's lvl and purchase frequency

Where did you get your information from?  ""it depends on your city's lvl and purchase frequency""

Are you  perhaps some official representative from the company running the game? 

Read it somewhere on some official page?

Quoting from an official response from a game support enquiry?

Or is it just opinion or supposition?

A related post elsewhere, alongside these same lines  of enquiry, does have an official response from a representative of the company, who says they are investigating the problem regarding the supply of energy packs 

Nov 17, 2017, 07:5911/17/17
01/11/17

Dear, Terciarymail3, Khunterj!

We carried out a number of steps to resolve the situation. Is this issue still affecting you? If so, could you please send us more details with a full description of the issue and screenshots here. Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us. Enjoy the game!

Best regards,
Your Plarium Support Team

Nov 17, 2017, 09:0111/17/17
03/13/17

xyz said:

Where did you get your information from?  ""it depends on your city's lvl and purchase frequency""

Are you  perhaps some official representative from the company running the game? 

A related post elsewhere, alongside these same lines  of enquiry, does have an official response from a representative of the company, who says they are investigating the problem regarding the supply of energy packs 

Dude, be still. I'm playing more that 1 year and I can see that the more you buying the worse your packs. I'm buying packs once in 2 months because I want to get a better offer. About cities lvl you can write on FB, a lot of guys compared their offer with gold, we decided that it depend on city's lvl. Anyway, it's not 100% info, it's just my and my friend's suppositions. But I think it works near this.

So when I see guys who write about "bad pack" I advise them to wait for a little. Now I can see that something really was wrong.

But if you want to discuss filling packs and their addiction I'll happy to talk with u. And say my own opinion and share experience. 

Jan 30, 2018, 17:0701/30/18
Jan 30, 2018, 17:10(edited)
01/20/17
SteelTorin said:

xyz said:

Dude, be still. I'm playing more that 1 year and I can see that the more you buying the worse your packs. I'm buying packs once in 2 months because I want to get a better offer. About cities lvl you can write on FB, a lot of guys compared their offer with gold, we decided that it depend on city's lvl. Anyway, it's not 100% info, it's just my and my friend's suppositions. But I think it works near this.

So when I see guys who write about "bad pack" I advise them to wait for a little. Now I can see that something really was wrong.

But if you want to discuss filling packs and their addiction I'll happy to talk with u. And say my own opinion and share experience. 

So the solution is to stop buying pack? Because if its the solution what is the advantages of Plarium to leave it like this? Cuz at the end they loose money...it's illogic or they are stupid!!! I dont think they are lol
Feb 1, 2018, 22:1502/01/18
08/17/17

j.f.myre said:

So the solution is to stop buying pack? Because if its the solution what is the advantages of Plarium to leave it like this? Cuz at the end they loose money...it's illogic or they are stupid!!! I dont think they are lol

In general, aside from whatever technical issue Plarium was having with the energy packs, if you do not make a purchase for about 2 months, you will be offered $99.99 packs for only $9.99. This is a tremendous value.

It is an incentive for people who are not spending as much to be able to make a decently-priced purchase and feel they are getting their money's worth and can stay relevant in the game. Chances are the amount of items in these packs will considerably enhance their account, because if they habitually are not spending for 2 months they are probably not accounts in the tens of billions of influence. I'm sure Plarium would rather make $9.99 every other month from these people than no money at all because they aren't huge spenders or they quit altogether because they feel they can't afford to get anywhere.

These packs are also great for alt/farm accounts, whether to grow farms or to send the resources to a main who spends frequently and never gets these great deals. In this case, not only is Plarium making potentially hundreds and thousands from the player's main account's purchases, but they also bring in $9.99 x (# of alts) every two months. It adds up when some players have 4,5,6, even 10+ alts/farms.