Unlink facebook acc. from the game?

7 Replies
Scovik
19 May, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC
I know the link was removed with an update but I really need and want to unlink the facebook acc. currently linked to the game, is there any way to do that?
UTC +3:00
Scovik
22 May, 2017, 11:10 AM UTC
Epic, so no one has an answer? Can I get access to the live DB so I can update that table where the facebook links are to null?
Yggdrasil_in_fire
23 May, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

There is no way to unlink.

SteelTorin
23 May, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

Scovik said:

I know the link was removed with an update but I really need and want to unlink the facebook acc. currently linked to the game, is there any way to do that?

There is no function go out with sync but you can sync old game process with new FB acc.

Your need: 2 FB acc (old and new), 2 devices (one of them with your game acc, another with the new game).  

Steps:

1. Take device with new game acc, after tutorial select 'menu' -> account -> restore fb acc. Select your old fb page. Now your old game process has no sync with fb.

2. Take 2 device (with your old game process), select 'menu' -> 'account' -> 'sync with fb'. You should sync your old game profile with new fb. Now your old game acc sync with new fb!

That's all, dude.  

niquil
9 June, 2017, 11:19 PM UTC

Why is this made so hard? I'm not making a second fb account to unlink it that would be weird.

I created an account on the pc but now i want to play on ipad. So linked my account on the ipad assuming it linked on pc automatically.

How do I sync the pc game I have started to my ipad?

Besides, shouldnt it be MY choice weather to link or unlink? Is it even legal?

Kind regards, 

NiQuil

UTC +2:00
Thesilverfox
10 June, 2017, 8:23 AM UTC
Bump over the spam 
My mother told me , Someday I would buy ,Galley with good oars , Sail to distant shores , Stand up high in the prow , Noble barque I steer , Steady course for the haven , Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men
UTC +8:00
Corgi_Viking
13 June, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC
You can't link account profile from plarium.com to other devices (phone, tablet etc)
Bee-age
5 August, 2017, 8:56 AM UTC

TO VALHALLA
UTC +1:00
1721634 users registered; 42508 topics; 271455 posts; our newest member:bedyatov2016