Stronghold

6 Replies
donron85
3 May, 2017, 12:07 AM UTC

Sorry if this has been asked before....

I know the Chief chooses the stronghold position and holds the resources. My question is this - after building starts can Elders with Stronghold Building Boosts contribute them? Or do they just go to waste for any clan member not chief?

Thanks.
UTC +8:00
SteelTorin
3 May, 2017, 9:02 AM UTC

Stronghold Building Boosts contribute for building something in a stronghold. at this moment there is the only one level of buildings so if you built all buildings these bonuses are useless. But I sure in future will be more levels of stronghold's building.

UTC +3:00
stimie01
5 May, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC
Yes you can apply your SH boosts. Once the SH is built Elders can do everything that the chief can do there.
UTC +4:00
todd_sunrunner_ibojk
4 June, 2017, 10:18 AM UTC
What I need to know is How can a Clan build a stronghold in the first place when high players keep popping next to the Clan Leader and stealing all the stronghold supplies? We will never have enough (Save enough) to build a stronghold if these supplies are not protected.
UTC +7:00
Thorin
4 June, 2017, 4:21 PM UTC

You need the leader to be the bank for rss untill the SH can be build / enough rss is saved.

And that requires 24/7 shield, no matter what. It just wont work any other way.

If the leaders shield drops while the clan still collects the rss, prepare to start all over again. 

Thesilverfox
5 June, 2017, 10:15 AM UTC
Stronghold boosts aren't useless after all the buildings are built, and the shaman knowledge maxed. They can be used to convert resources and produce some cvc points. You'll need the converted rss eventually anyway, when the development team creates more buildings, levels, etc. All clan members can use their boosts to help something along. 
My mother told me , Someday I would buy ,Galley with good oars , Sail to distant shores , Stand up high in the prow , Noble barque I steer , Steady course for the haven , Hew many foe-men, hew many foe-men
justsayno
19 June, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

there used to be a loophole,  level 5 ,  use it as a bank.   then promote him to chief.     THE last update 3 days ago, took the level 5 bank and capped his totals he can hold.      everybody ellse used this loophole.

Now its gone for future clans.   
just trying to get some food
UTC +7:00
1721677 users registered; 42510 topics; 271470 posts; our newest member:~Manu~