All Categories

being banned for no valid reson or explinatio

Search
Jan 25, 2019, 22:5501/25/19
10/10/18

i have been playing vikings war of clans for months now and have spent alot of money and time too have now been banned for reason; account used for commercial ends wtf does this mean for a start and well plarium themsefls havent even got back too me with a response other then the automated message you get from ther support group i think this is disgusting as i have done nothing wrong and thay cannot even get back too me oh and by the way ive spent over 1000aussie dollers on this game for them too only treat me and my account like nothing my town is called MOWHAM user id is PIGHUNTER92.....FROM puljeburg

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 26, 2019, 04:4701/26/19
10/10/18

ok so now thay say ive been purchaseing illigal game packs witch is a lie i have proof of all my purchases plus bank account statements and still no reply from them,this is disgusting considering how much money and time i have spent doing the right thing

Jan 26, 2019, 08:3601/26/19
Jan 28, 2019, 06:49(edited)
02/12/17
Yo, judging by the facebook groups it seems like Plarium have had a cull of accounts for whatever reason. Lots of people complaining about being banned and for no reason at all (apparently). I wasn't even aware you could buy illegal packs but maybe i should look into that instead of waiting for 4 months for decent packs haha good luck getting your account back Buddy, we need you 
Jan 26, 2019, 09:1001/26/19
04/06/18
Glad to hear cheats are being thinned out.
Jan 26, 2019, 09:5501/26/19
10/10/18
absolutely but iam no cheat and i have proof that i have only made inn game app purchases 
Jan 26, 2019, 15:5101/26/19
06/02/17

Peter Oldham said:

absolutely but iam no cheat and i have proof that i have only made inn game app purchases 

well, it is usually for plarium to use the atomic bomb for kill a mosquito... they don't really care of innocent collateral damage...

Have happen before with people being accused of using third party software when in fact it was false positive...

Myself, have be victim of their insane ddos protection in the past... was kicked out of the game for 2 hours if i was loggin more that 3 time in the same hours... difficult to not log in a few time each hours if you are a actif player and encounter a weggl crash every 15 min...

You are probably not guilty of illegal purchase but it will take a lot of time for plarium to admit their mistake... probably more time to adjust their fraude detection algorythm and reduce the amount of innocent being banned from the game
Jan 26, 2019, 22:0401/26/19
10/10/18

i understand all of what you have said i just find it disgusting arfta how much time and money i have spent over 1000$ Aussie dollars all of witch i have bank statements and full purchase history from the google app so why do thay insist on telling me i have made purchases outside ther app

Jan 27, 2019, 13:0601/27/19
06/02/17

it is week-end... you will need to wait week time for having a forum moderator who see your case... then more time for having it resolve...

As the plarium support, i have give up on their competence long time ago... it is slower but the forum give more result in the long term...

not important that you have spend 1 ou 1000 $$$... what is shocking is that they consider you guilty without evidence, without judgement, without giving you the possibility to explain yourself... the middle age inquisition is back...

have be a big fan and supporter of plarium/vikings in the past but in the last year, my "love" have drop to almost zero... mostly because how they handle honest paying customer like criminals ... and the increase of bug in the game
Jan 27, 2019, 13:3301/27/19
10/14/18

It's funny how Plarium say there is no way to cheat the game with illegal software hacks etc and are happy for players to spend $1000-$10000 on packs. Also long as you buy they say nothing. 

Now they what to free up some space rather than make more kingdoms. 

If there is no way to cheat the game as they say then how can anyone buy an illegal pack?
Jan 27, 2019, 14:4801/27/19
10/10/18
thank you guys for your having your say iam glad but also sad too see that this has happend too other players how long did it take for ther account too be restored? iam not that smart too be able too make outside of system purchases and even if i could i wouldnt as iam a gamer and well too me thats cheating and would take all of the satisfaction out of playing that game as a life long gamer and well its the only thing i do inn my spare time besides running arfta my daughter i just hope thay restore my account before i loose all love for this game and take this issue further for the mental stress i have been under arfta being accused of makeing outside of system purchases and banning my account has adversely affected my trust for any game i intend on playing inn the future considering the only purchases ive made is thru ther system with my debit card and i have full account history and receipts of all purchases ever made so if and i mean if ther is a violation i need too know as this debit card is the only bank i have and if its been used for a violation on a game i need to know and see wher the purchases have come from so i can take action the stress of thinking that has been compromised has made me call the bank and order a new card even and thay have even said the only purchases made have been too google/plariumhelp thats exactly how it comes up on my bank statement so i think thay know thay are inn the wrong and are the ones makeing violations for banning people from a game people invest so much time and money into only for ther dodgy accusation to cause mental stress to a person for no reason except a dodgy ddos protection  
Jan 27, 2019, 14:5601/27/19
10/02/18
WOW......... Plarium i feel a law suit coming your way 
Jan 27, 2019, 21:2401/27/19
06/02/17

WarHammers said:

WOW......... Plarium i feel a law suit coming your way 

Well, peter is from australia and plarium is own by a australian gambling company... maybe he can pay them a visit... with viking shield and axe
Jan 27, 2019, 21:5801/27/19
10/10/18
i didnt know that what company is this? i will be contacting them directly
Jan 29, 2019, 15:5901/29/19
Jan 29, 2019, 16:02(edited)
11/30/17

Seems the company has put out an official reponse to this situation.

Whilst others may have been completely aware of their actions,that some players may have been unknowingly tricked into using non official sources for packs.

Jan 29, 2019, 22:4801/29/19
08/25/17

ANYONE said:

... some players may have been unknowingly tricked into using non official sources for packs.

just curious, how plarium have be trick for give content of pack to player using these non official source... isn't plarium server secure?
Jan 30, 2019, 04:5201/30/19
10/02/18
thats my question aswell i mean the only way i even new ther was too buy packs is thry the game that i play on my google soooo i have no idea how thay can accuse me of doing outside system purchases when i know iam not that smart too be able too do it