All Categories

Food resources

Food resources

Search
Jan 16, 2019, 17:1401/16/19
11/16/18

Food resources

I have quite a big army, so I need to build plenty of farms

I demolished some other buildings, and have 21 farms for the moment.

My palace is also at level 10 and all farms were upgraded to level 10.

I'm stuck for the moment because all the food is going to my army.

How can I get rid of the famine.  If I can''t get rid of it, I will be stuck forever

Thanks for your thoughts !

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2019, 19:1101/16/19
Jan 16, 2019, 23:09(edited)
10/14/18

How have you set out your hero skill set? You can set a reduce food consumed here.

Also if you have enough skills to get to Food production 2 or 3 in the skills tree then upgrade the highest one first, that is to say upgrade Food production 3 (700%) over 2 (130%) and 2 over 1 as level 3 has much better % increases per skill point.

Then I would use Loyalty points and buy a 50% Food production increase and if you have 5000 Gold spare you can buy a one week 25% Food reduction.

Are you in a clan? If so I would not worry too much about food and balance my resource production. Then if I needed food for an upgrade I would ask the clan.

To reduce how much food gets eaten in my town I only have T1 troops. It has saved me wasting a lot of food.

Jan 17, 2019, 01:0401/17/19
Jan 17, 2019, 02:09(edited)
02/21/18

If you cant fix things as suggested. Pretty drastic ,but there are other alternatives.

You can dismiss troops, you can attack on a suicide mission, or get someone to attack your town, the last alternative is the best, as I am pretty sure that sick troops eat nothing. 

N.B. Of course you need infirmaries to cover them.

Aside from that, can you forge any hero equipment that increases food production?

If you only have farms then you are going to have to take drastic measures, because you cant level up without the other buildings.

I do not know what your development is, but are you sure you need troops you cant feed properly at the level you are at now.?

You have a maximum numbers on march, and a certain amount of marches, so I wouldnt think you need more troops than you can send out at the same time.

I had to go back and check how many resource buildings you can have(25), so you should still have your other resources buildings.

You could get ready to upgrade the palace with everything you need apart from the food, then hopefully you can go for some food  from tiles, and hope there is enough to start the build before the troops eat everything, and work your way out this way.

Another way you can get instant food is do not claim your high value food tasks when they are complete,wait till you can start the next palace level, then claim them.

Jan 24, 2019, 17:1101/24/19
07/06/18
Your food can be in the RED and u will still be fine, ignore that, personally i would not carry 20 farms, i carry 6 farms and food is always RED build ur other assets.
Jan 24, 2019, 19:0701/24/19
Jan 24, 2019, 19:49(edited)
02/21/18

ERIC111 said

Your food can be in the RED and u will still be fine, ignore that,

Note:

FrodoBraveheart.wrote this.

"I'm STUCK for the moment because ALL THE  FOOD is going to my army."

So your suggestion that being in the red for food was fine, and build ur other assets was hardly appropriate.

He hasnt reposted so maybe he solved the problem, and could now be able to manage with only 6 farms as you do.