All Categories

Help Finding Special Gems

Search
Dec 14, 2018, 14:0012/14/18
09/03/18

I'm having a really hard time getting certain special gems from killing Ubers. I guess I assumed since killing Ubers is the only way to get them, and killing an Uber doesn't come cheap, that you'd get at least one of these unique stones rare quality or better for every kill, but I'm 4 longobards down trying to get the one for construction and turning out nuthin. So, I'm wondering.. were those gems discontinued, dropped on special occasions only or what might I be missing?

I know 4 doesn't sound like much, but I don't want to waste more energy on Ubers if those gems aren't available so I figured I'd check here first. Thank you!
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 14, 2018, 19:0912/14/18
05/08/17
invader drops are random you could hit 10 longobards and get no indicolite or you could hit just one longobard and get loads, The thing to remember about uber invaders is they carry material and gems from 4 different invaders as well as the special gems that only umber's drop, so the chances are slim of getting a specific piece of material or gem, When I attack umber's I am trying to get material and any special gems they drop are a bonus you could waste 1000's and hero energy attacking umber's for a pacific gem of material so it's best to hit the umber that you need lots of different material from obviously if you have all the material you need you will just have to hope you get luckie and the umber drops the gem that you want but with all the different types of material you need for shamans equipment it is unlikely that there will be no material you still need. I have lots of material from umber's that I did not want but now that I am making shaman equipment I am very happy to have it.
Dec 17, 2018, 04:0412/17/18
09/03/18
Laird Brinni said:

invader drops are random you could hit 10 longobards and get no indicolite or you could hit just one longobard and get loads, The thing to remember about uber invaders is they carry material and gems from 4 different invaders as well as the special gems that only umber's drop, so the chances are slim of getting a specific piece of material or gem, When I attack umber's I am trying to get material and any special gems they drop are a bonus you could waste 1000's and hero energy attacking umber's for a pacific gem of material so it's best to hit the umber that you need lots of different material from obviously if you have all the material you need you will just have to hope you get luckie and the umber drops the gem that you want but with all the different types of material you need for shamans equipment it is unlikely that there will be no material you still need. I have lots of material from umber's that I did not want but now that I am making shaman equipment I am very happy to have it.
I hear ya. It's really nice when you're crafting shaman equipment and you happen to have all the materials needed just from random Ubers. Shame about the gems though. It would be much nicer, since that is the ONLY way to get those gems, if we were guaranteed at least one from each Uber slain. C'est la vie, I guess.