All Categories

Why there is no sign if someone attacking you??

Search
Nov 1, 2018, 07:1411/01/18
10/24/18

In other games there is a sign at least to inform you if enemy attacking you and ypu are active. For example the display turn a bit redish and flashing while the enemy marching towards to you. In this game there is no fking sign, so even if you active, you can not notice(unless u keep watching ur palace on map) you going to be attacked until you actually attacked but than it is too late. Developement so poor. Aleardy reported other problems, nothing has been fixed...
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2018, 11:2811/01/18
12/20/17
Marcsi Kopka said:

In other games there is a sign at least to inform you if enemy attacking you and ypu are active. For example the display turn a bit redish and flashing while the enemy marching towards to you. In this game there is no fking sign, so even if you active, you can not notice(unless u keep watching ur palace on map) you going to be attacked until you actually attacked but than it is too late. Developement so poor. Aleardy reported other problems, nothing has been fixed...
Well last 10 times I checked, my screen was pulsating in red at the corners on attack + information about it appears.
Nov 1, 2018, 11:4711/01/18
04/07/17
There is no warning though if you are being attacked on tile.  Not saying that there necessarily should be a warning for that.
Nov 1, 2018, 13:5211/01/18
01/11/17

Marcsi Kopka said:

Hello, MARCSI KOPKA

The Watchtower alerts you about an attack on your town. There are few special indicators to let you know that your city being attacked: a red frame around the screen, text notification and special icon in the corner. Appearing of these indicators depends on the level of Watchtower. 

If you have any other questions about the game - feel free to ask them! 

Have a nice day!

Nov 1, 2018, 14:0811/01/18
10/24/18

"There are few special indicators to let you know that your city being attacked: a red frame around the screen, text notification and special icon in the corner. Appearing of these indicators depends on the level of Watchtower. "

My Watchtower lvl is 12, what level i shpould reach to get notification. Dont u think it doesnt make sence if u r low level u not getting any notification at all??? This is just NOT good enough... As I said :Developement so poor.

Nov 1, 2018, 16:5311/01/18
04/07/17
You get notification starting at lvl 1 ... however you only get notification once the troops are in range of your watchtower ... for lvl 12 that would be 32 km away ... and if the attacker relocated right next to you the attack could take place in a split second and your attention might have been adverted for a second and you missed the notification.
Nov 1, 2018, 18:2411/01/18
10/24/18
I did not get notification, actually never get notification, i had a lot attack never ever get any sign. Do u think i come to here to having fun and typing a lot for no reason. i have something else to do...
Nov 1, 2018, 18:4811/01/18
04/07/17
After the first attack didn't you get a message in your mail concerning the attack?  And then also get one for each attack?  That is not the same as advance notice but it is also what you will receive and you can see in the little envelope that you are stacking up messages. 
Nov 1, 2018, 23:2411/01/18
09/22/17

Agreed... Screen pulsates red when your town is being attacked (not scouted). 

If you're not getting this alert you need to personally contact support. I'd get you're screenshot fingers ready ;)