All Categories

Clan influence  levels for challanges

Clan influence levels for challanges

Search
Oct 28, 2018, 14:1810/28/18
10/14/18

Clan influence levels for challanges

Does anyone know the influence levels used to determine which league you go in for group challenges?

Is it possible to reduce your influence  to drop down a league?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2018, 16:1410/28/18
06/21/17

People did,, but have they changed ?

Have you done it again and advanced too quickly ?

As you cannot unlearn. 

I think there is only one way , perhaps two, to reduce your influence. 

# Dismiss troops, but you would have to have lots to see a significant drop.

# Demolish buildings.

I recently reluctantly dismissed the majority of  my Loki's chest  troops, they were eating me out of town and palace.

I am now down to single figure millions ,from double figure millions . 

You have more of a problem  when you are in a clan of many, especially if they have a stronghold, and lots of players with high influence, you dropping a few million is hardly going to put a dent in mega millions or billions.

Oct 28, 2018, 23:0310/28/18
10/14/18

Sadly we now have a stronghold with  a lot of  influence and we'll never destroy it so we'll have to look at inactive players with high influence we can dismiss from the clan. 

Like you day if you drop a lot of your high level troops you can individualy lose 100s of millions of influence as they have the biggest impact. 

It's not that I want to win any challanges but we can't even get past the 3rd checkpoint anymore in our league. This means the players get disheartened and try less in the next challenge and we do worse and the cycle continues.

We're now only a clan of 26 but in the top league and out of our depth. I'm unsure how to turn it all around.

Oct 29, 2018, 00:0510/29/18
06/21/17

Sounds to me with such a powerful stronghold, removing the in actives from the clan will have minimal effect on which league you are in, and the targets you can reach. 

As to being disheartened  and players giving up... I  know exactly what you mean.

Oct 29, 2018, 11:4510/29/18
Oct 29, 2018, 11:59(edited)
04/07/17

saxerpi has learned her lesson said:

Sadly we now have a stronghold with  a lot of  influence and we'll never destroy it so we'll have to look at inactive players with high influence we can dismiss from the clan. 

Like you day if you drop a lot of your high level troops you can individualy lose 100s of millions of influence as they have the biggest impact. 

It's not that I want to win any challanges but we can't even get past the 3rd checkpoint anymore in our league. This means the players get disheartened and try less in the next challenge and we do worse and the cycle continues.

We're now only a clan of 26 but in the top league and out of our depth. I'm unsure how to turn it all around.

Yes clans that first get to that top league are not able to meet many of the checkpoints ... they are way to high for such a small clan ... I have been discussing this on the forum now for around 4 months ... I really think that plarium needs to do something about this.

I totally agree with xyz about getting rid of inactive people ... we always do that.  However this is a period that every clan that grows will go through ... (at least until they do a readjustment to the league "requirements" and even there when you first begin a new league it can be difficult ... however having already passed through all clan leagues this last one is the most difficult and almost impossible).  Patience is what is required until the clan grows more and is then more able to deal with the higher checkpoint requirements.  And yes it is very disheartening ... but it is what one must go through ... some will stop ... some will move to other larger clans (even in other kingdoms) because they rather do that then stay ...

This is the thread I started on this ...and in another thread I posted my suggestions on how to change the league rankings ... I will go try to find it now and post it.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-support/105747_i-think-it-is-about-time-to-change-rankings-for-clans-/

Oct 29, 2018, 12:1510/29/18
04/07/17

Here is the thread with my suggestions:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/ideas-and-suggestions/108772_plan-to-fix-the-leagues-/#quote=511993

And here are my specific suggestion (I also made suggestion for personal rankings although they are not so much a problem)"

Maybe we can come up with suggestions as far as what we think would be good ranges for the different ranks.  As I said before as time has gone by for people and clans the amount of influence they have has greatly grown and the league rankings have not changed.  It is also much easier now to grow fast than it was back a couple years ago because of the many additions to the game.

For CLAN rankings (for clan events) I would suggest:

Rookies = up to 1B

Recruits = 1B to 3B

Warriors = 3B to 10B

Conquerors = 10B to 30B

Masters = 30B to 90B

Odin = 90B and above

For PERSONAL rankings (for personal events) I suggest they change them from town level to personal influence because personal influence is much more an indication of what is going on than town level.

Rookies = up to 20M

Recruits = 20M to 100M

Warriors = 100M to 500M

Conquerors = 500M to 2B

Masters = 2B to 10B

Odin = 10B and above

I think these changes would help make the checkpoints more reachable for clans/persons.

Oct 29, 2018, 15:3110/29/18
06/21/17

I wasn't advocating either way about kicking in actives with high influence from the clan.

Certainly they are doing more harm than good, and once you have a stronghold you no longer need them, though I have noticed big clans will keep inactive players  to boost their ego and their clan position in the kingdom.

What I suggested was that kicking them might mean not dropping enough influence to significantly affect which league you are in and the set targets.

In which case it would be a pointless exercise

A stronghold influence of nearly 2 billion far out stretches that of the players, and has only dropped the league to League of Conquerors, where the targets are still too difficult for the remaining players to achieve.

Oct 29, 2018, 16:5810/29/18
09/22/17

I agree with a new rankings system (personal and clan)... The current one is FUBAR.

...I would like to add that big clans (top 150 rank) don't care about inactives due to rapidly gaining the rewards for achieving each step regardless... They don't hold inactives due to ego boosting or scare-tactics... It just doesn't matter when 80% of your active players are spenders... I've been there and witnessed one player single-handedly win a kvkr training troops. 

It is ignorant to believe that a 15bil influence clan is righteously competing in the top league... asking a 1 trillion influence clan to reach the same goals... And by ignorant my intent is to shame plarium, heh... Which I have no doubt never done :)
Oct 29, 2018, 19:3010/29/18
04/07/17

xyz said:

I wasn't advocating either way about kicking in actives with high influence from the clan.

I reread your post and see that I didn't keep in mind what you actually wrote and I see that you did not advocate either way ... sorry about that confusion. 

Oct 29, 2018, 19:3210/29/18
04/07/17

ryang said:

I agree with a new rankings system (personal and clan)... The current one is FUBAR.

...I would like to add that big clans (top 150 rank) don't care about inactives due to rapidly gaining the rewards for achieving each step regardless... They don't hold inactives due to ego boosting or scare-tactics... It just doesn't matter when 80% of your active players are spenders... I've been there and witnessed one player single-handedly win a kvkr training troops. 

It is ignorant to believe that a 15bil influence clan is righteously competing in the top league... asking a 1 trillion influence clan to reach the same goals... And by ignorant my intent is to shame plarium, heh... Which I have no doubt never done :)

Really huge and active clans get rid of their inactive so they can make room for all the ones who want to join them ... lol

And yea how can a 15B influence clan compete with a 1000B influence clan or even a 200B influence clan ... plarium NEEDS to do something about this ...
Feb 18, 2019, 09:4002/18/19
05/10/18

I found myself here, asking the same question.  as a few of the members in my clan have finally reached over a billion influence.. we are now up against clans that are monstrous and way more experienced than us.

WILL PLARIUM DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
Feb 18, 2019, 18:1902/18/19
11/30/17

They did change them, perhaps you are too new to the game to know that.

Many were critical of the changes , even though there is some slight benefit now.