All Categories

Revisiting an old complaint

Search
Oct 27, 2018, 01:2210/27/18
02/21/18

Maybe this doesnt affect most of you, but there are several posts about fixing the leagues .

Today I realised what the first target  required in the Clan Task compeition is.I think we may have been promoted because I  am sure the level was previously lower.

Suffice to  say we will not reach this target, its  stupid to even bother trying  as we couldnt even make anything like this target point  in a lower league.

Make the leagues fairer and the targets realistic,in all competitions, for all levels of players abilities.

We dont ,cant, all play 24 hours a day or have millions to spend on what appears to becoming a money pit.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2018, 03:2010/27/18
09/22/17

Yup

One clan, in each kingdom with a dozen or less big spenders allows plarium to keep their targets and profits high... And suck marbles for the rest of the players
Oct 27, 2018, 10:5010/27/18
08/17/18

League checkpoint levels must has been pumped up not a long ago. As WDYWTNTF said there’s no point trying when even 1st hurdle is sky high. 

Plarium needs to realise one fundamental rule - mid- and low-spenders has much much more money, than big spenders. And because of all changes to game mechanisms are fuelled by greed only there’s a good chance, that more mid- and low influance players will be quitting, than joining game. And in long run Plarium will HAVE to make pro-players changes, but that will be probably to late for saving game. Plarium main policy - rip ‘em off - can’t stand for much longer, because it will turn round and bite them in their arse.

Oct 28, 2018, 07:3810/28/18
Oct 28, 2018, 07:40(edited)
04/07/17
Biggest problem is that the top league includes all clans over like 15B ... so the checkpoints for that league is very hard for 15B clans and for a while ... a 15B clan or 25B clan having the same checkpoints as a 300B clan is just crazy and is a great deterrent to having clans develop.   I think the leagues need to be reshuffled some so that a 15B influence clan is not in the top league ... 
Oct 28, 2018, 12:5310/28/18
11/30/17

I am sure you are right,but based on my situation,I cannot say so.

Though its not the only problem with the competion set up,I would agree with you,there is a disinsentive to progress. There are posts about it.I think that  at least one player has restarted the game for this very reason. 

Even if you can achieve a few of the targets, the rewards can be low so that  its difficult to get enough gold for the minimal need of a weeks shield.

Without a shield you're contstantly at risk from attack.

The casual player gives up because effectively you find you cant play for free,because you cant progesss.

Any fix  for this will come too late for my clan, as most have already given up playing.

Presumably Plarium thinks this is  of no concern.

Oct 28, 2018, 23:0710/28/18
10/14/18

Is there a table anywhere of influence levels and which league you go into?

I know for individual challanges it's based on your town and you can't burn down your palace so stop at level 20 but can you reduce your clans influence without destroying the stronghold?