All Categories

Improvement in packs

Improvement in packs

Search
Oct 3, 2018, 02:4410/03/18

Improvement in packs

My kingdom is 3 weeks old, and my palace is 28. I am 2.5 bil influence and my researches are requiring 6.2bil in silver. Will my packs ever offer anything close to this? Its absurd that I am still only being offered 900 mil at the most on the packs that I buy. I spend 50-70 dollars a day on this game. Will the packs ever improve? If not then I guess that should just stop playing right now? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 19, 2018, 16:5211/19/18
09/03/18
jcmouton1979 said:

My kingdom is 3 weeks old, and my palace is 28. I am 2.5 bil influence and my researches are requiring 6.2bil in silver. Will my packs ever offer anything close to this? Its absurd that I am still only being offered 900 mil at the most on the packs that I buy. I spend 50-70 dollars a day on this game. Will the packs ever improve? If not then I guess that should just stop playing right now? 
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that if you're already at 2.5 bil after three weeks then you can afford to be patient. That's my opinion. The answer to your question, however, is YES... The packs will improve significantly when you start playing the game and stop relying solely on purchases to build your account. Do that...avoid the bank for 8 weeks or so and you will see a HUGE improvement in the offers. (This phenomenon is explained with great detail in other threads.) Otherwise, you could visit a real bank and set up a game budget of 1-2 thousand dollars per month like certain other OP players that would rather buy their way through the game. ;)