7 Things All Game Developers Face

4 Replies
Ray
User
13 September, 2018, 6:02 PM UTC

In the field of game development, the developers face a lot of challenges and burden. They have to overcome stereotyping along with gender-discrimination. Moreover, they have to strive in keeping things legal and documented as a lot of designers and developers collaborate in developing a single game. Market competition is also a big stone in this field. Companies like Clash of Clans game development company have to bring innovative ideas to amuse target audience and to hit the charts. After developing a game, experts have to look to the best marketing platforms too. A lot of things are involved in the creation of a single game. Would you like to add more? 

UTC +5:00
xyz
User
14 September, 2018, 1:01 AM UTC
I am not sure about the legitimacy of this topic.
UTC +7:00
User
14 September, 2018, 2:00 AM UTC

xyz said:

I am not sure about the legitimacy of this topic.

Ditto. I read it twice to be sure.. and then one more time in case I missed something. 

Survey says... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MizBiz
UTC +5:00
User
14 September, 2018, 5:58 AM UTC

Ray, please can you bullet point the 7 things game developers face?

I looked at the topic and link but couldn't find 7 things. 
UTC +1:00
xyz
User
14 September, 2018, 1:36 PM UTC

There was a similar post to this . a while back. 

I don't think they (Ray) are Plarium. As far as I know , the game mentioned is another game,possibly taking advantage of the similarity ,though maybe they now own them both.

UTC +7:00
3235310 users registered; 66802 topics; 348966 posts; our newest member:Tyleratmyplace