Why are attacking troops shown as a ? in the battle reports when you are defeated?

5 Replies
User
11 September, 2018, 4:03 PM UTC

I was attacked when farming rss and my defence failed. When I looked at the battle reports i could see the attacking troop type and how many I killed but not how big the attaching force was. Why is this?

Also sometimes when a defence is failed instead of seeing troop types I just get ? I don't know why that is.
UTC +1:00
User
11 September, 2018, 4:17 PM UTC
It is an in game system that when a defense is failed one can see the troops which he/she has killed. Rest army is not shown by game. There was an issue generated over this by at last game developers said that its the way how it works so one cannot see the total no of troops in enemy army. But at the same time the victor player can see every stat of your army. Same goes with scouts too. if espionage fails then no amount of troops are shown but if it is successful then you can see everything.
Akshay
UTC +11:00
Mee
User
11 September, 2018, 4:17 PM UTC

That means you didn't take out enough of the winner's troop type to know how many total were sent or in their town. If you take out 0 of the troop type, you'll get the "?".

UTC +7:00
User
11 September, 2018, 4:21 PM UTC
That makes sense. I guess I'll Have to boost my defence stats.
User
11 September, 2018, 4:25 PM UTC

Clamm said:

That makes sense. I guess I'll Have to boost my defence stats.

Go through this guide if you wish to.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/general-questions/101780_onslaught-types-and-does-donts-of-it/

Akshay
UTC +11:00
User
11 September, 2018, 9:35 PM UTC
Cheers Crime :D
3116780 users registered; 66766 topics; 349011 posts; our newest member:shafik