Total points not adding up

Search
Comments
Sep 17, 2020, 06:0709/17/20
05/02/20
CIM said:

Erna Fiery said:

you need to be online to receive your rewards and points.for

If all started processes you earn points in the Competition for finish during and before the end of the Competition, and you are offline at this moment, you will not receive a reward.

If you have any more questions, we will be happy to help. Enjoy the game!

I am not understanding what you mean by this?
Let me get this straight.  I am a chief of a clan.  I did not part take in the last CvC.  However my Clan won the CvC so they are denied the win rewards because  A) I did not get points.  B) I was not online to recieve the Clan win rewards? 
Sep 17, 2020, 12:1809/17/20
Sep 17, 2020, 14:15(edited)
06/21/17

Old posts may contain useful information that is still  relevant,however the game conditions may have since changed,and so what was written may no longer be accurate. 

Sometimes it isn't clear what is supposed to happen, but even when clear,sometimes the game appears to be inconsistent,or maybe malfunctions, and needs to be addressed,and so the question of points apparently not being recorded,so rewards not given was recently re-raised.

Your specific question(s), (within another question?)

Not playing an event, or not being able to play this time ,is not quite the same as having played,and those efforts not being counted.

I believe it is true,(and would seem to be an attempt at introducing some fairness into the game) that players of any rank,including the chief will not:

First, get points unless they do the required procedure,

Second,get any rewards in that event for which they scored no points.

If members of a clan have already scored points and reached a level and been given rewards, any other  player who has so far not participated in this event ,will not get any instant reward notification, or reward,until at least  one point has been scored by themselves.

Also, as a no scoring points chief,unless you can confirm otherwise, you will not get any bonus resources for clan development.

The standard clan rewards,which are not dependant on winning the event, are given as they are completed.

The rewards for finished personal event levels,are awarded at the final official assessment of the event.

Members of a C.v.C winning clan with a non participant chief,should still get the personal  rewards.

I am not sure if the clan members get the shards,the text says this happens, I haven't checked myself. 

Sep 30, 2020, 02:0709/30/20
01/29/20
Some of our members set long processes (knowledge, building, training) to complete once a CvC is active because they cannot be online at the beginning of the CvC. BUT...they make sure they grab their "great relocation" and "return" boosts from the events window as soon as they are available. Their points for completing the big jobs won't be awarded if they have not collected those 2 boosts from the event page.
Sep 30, 2020, 13:4909/30/20
01/31/18

Karen wrote.

Their points for completing the big jobs won't be awarded if they have not collected those 2 boosts from the event page.

Is this for real?

Oct 1, 2020, 13:1810/01/20
Oct 1, 2020, 13:23(edited)
01/24/19

Erna Fiery said:

Jarls!

To be able to receive rewards in Clan Competitions, you need to earn at least 1 point in the Clan Competition. To earn at least 1 point you must be online when finished process you earn points in the Competition during and before the end of the Competition.

Total bullshit or total bugged.

I have enough accounts to see some accounts earning points and rewards without being online and other accounts do not earning points and rewards without being online.

So prove again what you wrote.
Oct 8, 2020, 01:3310/08/20
04/07/17
Yes it seems it is not consistant on whether ones upgrades or training count if you are not logged in at end when it completes ... maybe ... have not totally tested but last time things did not count for one of our members his items were done around 15 minutes before end.  In the past he usually had them done 30 minutes before end and those counted.  I may end up doing some tests on this to see what is going on.
Nov 24, 2021, 02:0011/24/21
11/19/20

Did they change the frequency of the CVC score updates?