All Categories

Setting Shaman Skills

Setting Shaman Skills

Search
Sep 4, 2018, 13:5309/04/18
02/21/18

Setting Shaman Skills

Last night I searched you tube and couldnt find anything to help.

Today,looked here and can find nothing either.

I dont really want to waste a "rebirth" especiallly as I have "spare" skills to use.

Having already added some to sustained 2 and seeing no improvement,I cant see the point in adding more there as the Ghost is already banished with my present set up.

I know normally level 2 skills are better than level 1, but assuming it can be done,would switching them from 1-2  really banish the ghost faster, and less costly on energy?.

Failing this, I might as well put the "spare" somewhere else until they would be useful in sustained attack 2, by which time I will have more skills  to use anyway.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 4, 2018, 17:0509/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 17:05(edited)
09/22/17

Sustained attack is sustained attack is sustained attack.

It doesn't matter what "level" they are in the Oracle.
Sep 4, 2018, 17:2909/04/18
Sep 4, 2018, 17:35(edited)
02/21/18

Mee said:

Sustained attack is sustained attack is sustained attack.

It doesn't matter what "level" they are in the Oracle.

You do not get to use Rebirth in the Oracle.

I asked about redistributable skills you find with the Shamans, those you get from levelling up, not the knowledge that you have to research and costs mega time and resources.

Sustained attack 2 in the Oracle is way down the list.

Sep 5, 2018, 05:0509/05/18
02/28/17
Hello,  it doesn't matter if its lvl 1 or 2 each point in Shaman's Sustained Attack will give you 1 extra hit = 15% more if you add 6 points in lvl 1 you get 6 extra attacks for 6 points in lvl 2 you get 9 extra attacks for 9 points, if you want to attack ghosts without upgrading knowledgs from oracle i suggest you to have atleast 1 shaman to lvl 5 so you can also upgrade Shaman's Total Offense wich is 60% extra.
Sep 5, 2018, 13:4809/05/18
02/21/18

Thanks.

What I wasnt sure of was if there was any other benefits to be gained by switching.

Of course what you are saying, and probably what MEE was  trying to say makes more sense,there is no difference to adding 1( or any other number) to the total, whenever its done.

So am now wondering if the same applies to all the other aspects of the game wherever  bonus 1, bonus 11, and bonus 111 occurs.

I havent, but no doubt all the smart people and the mathematicians are already up to speed with all the calculations, and will have ignored the suggestions that things lower in the trees give better results .

I already know not everything you read about the game is factual so should know better .

The text doesnt appear to always make things clear.so,if there are no actual differences in every available bonus level, and they are just extras,it would seem that calling them 1,11,111 can lead to confusion,and the game could just  as easily unlock more of the same bonuses later on,rather than labeling them differently and putting them lower in the trees (though for sake of notification, the latter could still be done).

As to the other useful advice.

You have to learn to  walk  before you run, so I will cross that bridge if and when I get there.

Sep 5, 2018, 14:1509/05/18
Sep 5, 2018, 14:19(edited)
09/22/17

Pertaining to sustained attack labeling them something else is exactly what you thought (+1 is plus +1 while sending single attacks at invaders thus incrementally allowing further damage than the previous attack)... it's just another label to use.

Unlike many other skills (mainly hero) where the actual levels mean deferent...

... I'm glad this has helped