All Categories

Where should I relocate?

Where should I relocate?

Search
Aug 26, 2018, 18:5608/26/18

Where should I relocate?

As a newbie, I'm not sure where to relocate. I don't have any friends that play this game or anything. I'm a former DoA hardcore-ish player so I understand how a lot of the mechanics work. May somebody guide me on this? Right now, my kingdom has more farms than anything and the rest is balanced. I built the bare necessities and now I'm continuously upgrading my resource buildings, palace, and oracle as well as a few smaller things but I haven't touched my army yet.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 26, 2018, 19:2708/26/18
Aug 26, 2018, 19:30(edited)
02/21/18

Do you mean within the Kingdom . or move to another kingdom?

If you have already gone past Palace 5  you will  now have to wait till you are Palace 21 to be able to change to another Kingdom.

A lot will depend on if you are in a new Kindom or an older one.

Also if you are spending real money.

If the invaders and tiles near you are marked 1 you are in the slow lane , but it wil take a while for you to be able to hit anything cost effectively above level 1 invaders.

The nearer you get to the centre,the faster the resource tiles empty,  but the competition is fiercer there.

Save your 1 free move within the kingdom, until you are sure where you want to be, you may be accepted for a clan, meanwhile a clan of 1( your own)  though expensive at the very start (1000 gold)  is a good idea.

Aug 26, 2018, 19:2908/26/18
09/22/17

I would read through what help is on these forums. Maybe reach out to a larger clan in your kingdom and tell them your situation. Another idea is drag a gaming buddy over to vwok and start anew together and see how that goes. LOTS of options for new players.