New Kingdom

4 Replies
User
31 July, 2018, 3:43 PM UTC
Has there been any announcement about a New Kingdom, if not what is the typical time for a new one to be made? I just made new acc and my kingdom is about 2 months old. If you happen to have any type of knowledge please share it.
UTC +4:00
User
1 August, 2018, 12:43 AM UTC

I do not recall them ever mentioning when a new kingdom is about to open.

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but of course it may be publicised elsewhere .

I think of late the programmers have been quite busy dealing with other issues, including the one I have seen mentioned,where the game was hijacked  and lots of things happened outside their control, like masses of new Kingdoms filled with robot players instead of real people. 

UTC +0:00
User
1 August, 2018, 10:39 PM UTC

before, a new kingdom was created every few days... when one was filled with around 40-50k cities, a new one was created...

but a few months ago, there was a few ddos attack with massive creation of spam cities... each time, in a few hours, 50 or more kingdom was created... after a few ddos attack, plarium was able to put a end to it and clean the kingdom from spam cities...

now, these kingdom are being repopulated with new player... once thay are all full, the usual kingdom creation rate will probably become normal again... 1 every few days...

if someday plarium decide to clean old kingdom from all small dead cities, situation will be identical that now... a few month for repopulate before creating new kingdom... hope it will happen someday, so new life is put back in older kingdom with new player
UTC +7:00
User
2 November, 2018, 12:37 AM UTC
Please, Klovengard Kingdom number is it?
UTC +3:00
User
2 November, 2018, 2:34 AM UTC

You can access the  list of kingdoms, from the tab at the left hand side of the screen  of the global map. 

The  newest kingdom is Broonhder number 754 started Oct 30th.

I have had a quick look for Klovengard and cannot find it,  but suggest it must be  a higher  than 687. 

I ought to have narrowed down the search for you. 

Are you sure you have the right name? I have just seen 714 Klovernub

UTC +0:00
2852015 users registered; 72832 topics; 358795 posts; our newest member:степан бэндера