All Categories

GOG's level 7rss tiles

GOG's level 7rss tiles

Search
Jul 23, 2018, 00:4707/23/18
10/25/17

GOG's level 7rss tiles

Since the entire kingdom is in the KVK/KVKR battle, why are those not spread out more?  Right now they are only in the general area of the POP Forest. 

Even if they become area level bonuses like level 5 ones in the level 4 areas.  Its not just the bigger clans, or those who built their SH's near the POP Forest that should be the main ones to get to them.  My clans previous chief decided to build our SH out in the level 4/5 area.  Plus we cant move it and then there are at least 2 abandoned SH's near the POP Forest that could be used. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2018, 00:5107/23/18
09/22/17
Transport your town to the forest to yield from those L7 tiles ;) 
Jul 23, 2018, 00:5507/23/18
10/25/17
Mee said:

Transport your town to the forest to yield from those L7 tiles ;) 
I usually sit in the pop forest.  My main thing is that now our CVC enemy will not only get to collect from them, but earn double points from it as well. Those should be only allowed to be collected by the kingdom that won them.
Jul 23, 2018, 01:5207/23/18
09/22/17

I understand your feeling that way BUT you're going to have to figure it a way to deal with it. Tile hit more often and have a few clan yielders stay in HK and yield them as well, limiting the amount the opponent can get. 

Hopefully you'll figure something out. Good luck and have fun!!
Jul 23, 2018, 02:0407/23/18
Jul 23, 2018, 02:07(edited)
06/21/17

I know originally gold of the gods was only supposed to be won by those taking part in the competition( don't know if that rule still applies)

I have some agreement with you as I suggested a while back that just like gold of the gods , gifts of the god, ,should be distributed throughout the global map to enable the lower level players a chance at gaining some reward for the part,however small it was that they played in the win.

I don't recall any written  sympathy for my point of view at the time 

Mee's suggestion about teleporting is all well and good for those that have those in abundance, because they have either been playing a long time or spend a lot of real money on them.

This is less likely to be the case for newer players, and even if they did have them you know as well as I do how fierce the competition is there , lower level players have little chance to compete with the higher level players , so they would find it wasteful to teleport there.

There would have to be some arrangement to stop those of high rank swooping in to steal L7 tiles from those lower ranked players in the quieter part of the map, which might be difficult to program ????

The point about enemy kingdoms yielding from L7 tiles has been raised before, and this is only a problem in 1 of 3 possible outcomes, so though a problem, the chance of it being unfair is only 33% of the time.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.