All Categories

Forum for Suggestions and The Museum

Search
Jul 9, 2018, 14:3707/09/18
04/06/18

Some time ago plarium sought and obtained suggestions for a new building.  As far as account holders can tell none met with any particular interest on plarium's part.

So here is something.  Intellectual property rights reserved.

The Museum.  This building comes with a number of display cabinets already installed and an item purchasable for gold or money can expand it.  In the display cabinets items of material, equipment , gems or runes can be displayed.  Possibly prizes can be awarded for completed sets of items placed on display.

People like to make collections.  The building will be appreciated and may encourage the purchase of materials required to build up and complete sets.

If you wish to make use of the idea contact me.

The second suggestion comes gratis.  A forum for suggestions.

Have a nice day.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2018, 14:4807/09/18
01/25/17

We appreciate your commitment to the game and your feedback. We will take it into consideration. Have an awesome day!

Jul 12, 2018, 19:0407/12/18
04/06/18

I found a thread for suggestions but have lost it again, it is a bit hidden away.

But that is of little significance with the site again inaccessible.

You would be wise to consult.  Maybe you can create enough clones quickly enough to stay ahead of the drift out of the games from downtime but I doubt it.  Buy in a bit of programming expertise.

Have a profitable day.

Sep 7, 2018, 09:1309/07/18
01/25/17

Hello Jarls!

We have created a suggestion section! And transferred in it all topics with players suggestions. Thank you for helping to make our forum better! If you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to write it here. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations. Wish you a good play, glorious victories and great achievements!

Jan 4, 2019, 17:4701/04/19
08/02/18
John said:

Some time ago plarium sought and obtained suggestions for a new building.  As far as account holders can tell none met with any particular interest on plarium's part.

The Museum.  This building comes with a number of display cabinets already installed and an item purchasable for gold or money can expand it.  In the display cabinets items of material, equipment , gems or runes can be displayed.  Possibly prizes can be awarded for completed sets of items placed on display.

People like to make collections.  The building will be appreciated and may encourage the purchase of materials required to build up and complete sets.

Have a nice day.

Jan 4, 2019, 17:4801/04/19
08/02/18
Allen said:

John said:

Have a nice day.

no more buildings