All Categories

Help with OS results analysis

Help with OS results analysis

Search
Comments
May 22, 2018, 07:4705/22/18
02/03/18

Np.. these results are from testing in an OS, will have to double check the mechanics for POP and reinforcement.

Will post the results as well
May 23, 2018, 06:3905/23/18
06/02/17

Works a bit different when you are defending pop tho. Test it out you will see boosts stay on after you enter.

And why you lost the OS well its simple the guys you did OS with are not very strong. And the guy you tried to OS was stronger than most to begin with then he clearly overwhelmed you your OS was very small. You never stood a chance. And game mechanics aren't that much of a mystery, yes there are things still unknown but most of the stuff and now it works is already known and spread around. 

Rule of thumb if you cant Muster up 10 to 15m strong t5/t6 with stage 5 battle shamans at least don't attempt to OS ppl over 1 or 2b points. 
May 29, 2018, 07:1705/29/18
02/03/18
Did anyone come across a good explanation / tests on how scouting mechanics work? Seems to me it differes from that of regular troops
May 30, 2018, 18:3705/30/18
06/02/17

kslanov said:

Did anyone come across a good explanation / tests on how scouting mechanics work? Seems to me it differes from that of regular troops

scouting is my primary speciality... seem to work like with other troop...

due to the recent login problem, i have end up without shield and with hero in yielding mode ( centurion gear )... i have can see that in case of spy, saturation is something insane...

Guys who have attack me was with ALL his statistic better that mine but he have loose badly... my only advantage was the amount of spy who give me the saturation level

The only thing with scout is that only stat for scout and general one are used... guys can have millions of other troop in the city, they are not used for a spy battle...

From my experience, the usefulness of scout is largely underestimated by a lot of player in this game... can be a good way for make plenty of point in killing event
Jun 8, 2018, 03:0806/08/18
07/09/15
Combat boosts are live.  Resource boost are before launch.  oh and we tested POP knowledge.  Its insane.  Its a multiplier on defence versus additive.  So wear the armor set with the biggest defense/ HP value if you have good pop knowledge.
Jun 8, 2018, 21:4506/08/18
06/02/17

Times are changing now regarding scouts it's becoming more and more dangerous to just equip lynx and drop shield. I suggest if you do so you do your skills favouring scouts and with vendla as your shaman with gear equipped so that it benefits all your troops not just a certain type even then it's questionable.

A guy who is specialized in scouts with stage 6 vendla not afraid to attack with 1.3m t6 scouts could potentially hurt you even if you have a sufficient number of scouts to defend with overwhelming the attacker like before shamans and runes. My attack now is around 1100% with shamans and runes everyone's attack grew way more than defense and health did with new updates.

Just mind your surroundings at all times if you decide to drop shield and take on hits. 
Jul 26, 2018, 14:3707/26/18
05/08/17
kslanov said:

Just tested how the boosts work, here are the results:

- you get the bonuses regardless of when did you put them on, before joining the OS or after

- you get the bonuses ONLY while the boost in on, if you make a hit after it expires, you won't get the bonus. Even if you joined the OS while your boosts were on
Hi, can you tell me if the boosts work if you put them on after the os attack has launched.
Aug 28, 2018, 22:0208/28/18
so According to this it’s only best to apply boost after you arrive at OS host. And if this is case then does boost apply to all marches that are out I.E reinforcements/OS POP How does the game know which march to apply the boost to..  and if boost expires once in host OS and the enemy hits host then there is no boost for OS troops being used for defense