Special Equipement

2 Replies
User
17 May, 2018, 9:08 PM UTC

hi when making special items do you need to have legendary items to make legendary item

eg .... to make Ragnars Helmet you need Fur hat

does the fur hat need to be legendary
UTC +7:00
0
User
17 May, 2018, 11:05 PM UTC

vellatronics said:


hi when making special items do you need to have legendary items to make legendary item

eg .... to make Ragnars Helmet you need Fur hat

does the fur hat need to be legendary

No, but it is a gamble...


When you select material who are not all legendary, you can see a % ...  this % is the chance related to the final result...


in the example below, you have 50% chance to have a rare, 25% to have a epic and 25% to have a legendary serrated blade 



UTC +7:00
0
User
18 May, 2018, 8:53 AM UTC

ANESFAN, is right, but in practice, never use non-legendary materials and items to craft special equipment. It just wasting of your time, energy and materials 

UTC +3:00
0
2348840 users registered; 62569 topics; 329220 posts; our newest member:0033751110143