All Categories

Super fast attack, what is this ?

Super fast attack, what is this ?

Search
Comments
May 5, 2018, 10:3105/05/18
06/02/17
I do it all the time no other way to hit anything successfully except spamming 75%. I never rly use more than 4 for an insta hit but I don't attack from very far, just out of sight is enough with other March boosts and yes it always looks like a lag.  If you sent high t troops on tile there is no way to react to this in time. T1 only for tiles. The guy that hit you sounds like he isn't very smart. If you suspect high t troops on a tile scout first enemy doesn't get a report of that then ravage it if it's loaded with high t troops. 
May 6, 2018, 22:2905/06/18
05/08/17
StitchyTurtle said:

pilou said:

Oh... That's the trick : It 's cumulative, in fact... So it was more expansive for him to buy those boosters, than for me to resurrect my troops...

No it wasn't, he used 2 to 4 75% to hit you. He used no gold for it cos it comes with a pack and you get a lot of them. You resurrecting troops with gold is the worst thing you can do. Don't send anything but t1 to farm tiles and use gold to buy boosts for training troops never ever resurrect.

And if it was a kvk or cvc ppl hit for points not cos they have a personality problem as far as I know. It's usually the small and new players that send high t troops we big players like to demolish for huge points.

Yes I only ever use t1s to farm with and only ever resurrect when there is a 70% or 80% off Resurrection rest of the time I just train new ones and boost the training time to get them back instantly.
May 14, 2018, 08:1905/14/18
06/02/17

The 80 percent or 70 percent resurrect discount is the biggest sham of the game. For the same amount of gold you can buy boosts and train trillion times more troops or anything else, basically spending it on anything else is more worth than resurrecting troops. If you are resurrecting troops you can't train then they are prolly useless and you shouldnt even have them yet. 

Do the math there, its often when players start and in early game they don't realize this. It's not being cheap, I use large quantities of gold but every gold coin is spent in the most effective way.