All Categories

Knowledge is power

Knowledge is power

Search
May 1, 2018, 16:2205/01/18

Knowledge is power

Best tip i could give is to do knowledge , i spent all my gold on boost truesures and only boosting knowledge. Do you guys agree?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2018, 09:3905/03/18
06/02/17
Yea, best thing to do, but later you will need troops to use it. How much influence you got in knowledge? 
May 3, 2018, 09:5105/03/18
02/23/18

If you have ever seen this package, you will realize how expensive to boost directly use gold. :-)
May 3, 2018, 22:5205/03/18
06/02/17

StitchyTurtle said:

Yea, best thing to do, but later you will need troops to use it. How much influence you got in knowledge? 

well, i have 5 account... one for fight and 4 hyperfarm ( one for each rss )... my hyperfarm have only 1 t1 horse... they don't need troop but a lot of the economical research... as now, i produce around 30 mil each rss by hours... and rss is used by the fighting account for train troop and make pts in event with fight...

As influence, it is not really important... what count really is the point that you made in event... i am not afraid to fight big lvl 30 with a lot of influence... most of my defeat are against smaller one, lvl 25-26 with not so much influence but who have the right gear, the right research and the right type of troop... 
May 3, 2018, 23:3505/03/18
02/23/18
anesfan said:

As influence, it is not really important... what count really is the point that you made in event... i am not afraid to fight big lvl 30 with a lot of influence... most of my defeat are against smaller one, lvl 25-26 with not so much influence but who have the right gear, the right research and the right type of troop... 
I am currently level 24, and after 8 weeks and 2 days, my palace will be level 25, my influence is 119M, I would like to fight you to see if I am in right gear and the right research :-)
May 4, 2018, 03:0805/04/18
The big smart players know when to move on from a target, no matter the size.  It is the old fool me once shame (good job) on you, fool me twice shame (stupid) on me.  In our kingdom the best fighters usually have 5-10% influence in troops and the rest in fighting knowledge.  While it is fun every once in a while not to know the outcome of the battle, to really grow you want to kill the poor, weak and defenseless.
May 5, 2018, 10:2005/05/18
06/02/17

Lot of different stuff on this post. I'm 5b strong close to 6b, started little over 7 months ago, 4b of that is knowledge so I have a lot of troops too. And with my setup I can swallow any OS you can throw at me, within reason and provided it doesn't consist of 50+b players exclusively. So when I hit tiles which is rare I just drop my shield and have fun in the forest until everyone gets off tiles. 

After a certain point you can't solo fight it becomes a fools errand and I don't count hitting tiles that's a role mostly for smaller players to earn points and it is a very ungrateful job to do, not efficient cost wise. Solo fighting, attacking the enemy who is in right gear and wants you to hit won't get you anywhere. Best chance to wait for ppl to make mistakes, or locate ppl who you know have no double hero on and make them send out their hero using a small account. If you are lucky you can get them. I cleared many players big and small this way, I killed 200m troops so far in exchange for 50m lost. I always wondered what do those ppl feel when they lose 500m influence in a split of a second while present and realising they fell for it. With new favourite bar to shield quicker nowdays it became quite hard to catch anyone tho. 

But the most fun of all I think is when we do pop battles with enemy kingdoms or just trapping or breaking traps. That's where all the big points come from. Recently we broke a Pop for 260b points total it did cost us dearly but it cost them way way more. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.