All Categories

Tile Hitting Options

Tile Hitting Options

Search
Apr 21, 2018, 17:0404/21/18

Tile Hitting Options

Hello, I know one very frustrating aspect that occurs is that High Level (Level 60) players attack much lower level players while they are gathering. The lower level players have no chance unless they are watching like a hawk, their lair or resource location and can see the march track coming (sometimes that doesn't help). Can there be a pop up message to alert them the attack is coming and give an option to put up a Domain Guard or Cancel gathering and return to town. This should only work within the range of the Navigator and should use a count down timer to prevent those who logon start gathering and logoff as they would still be vulnerable, I believe this will reduce this form of bullying!

Thanks and Have a wonderful day!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 22, 2018, 21:5704/22/18
04/21/18
So a “Snowflake” Alert?
Apr 23, 2018, 00:5904/23/18
06/02/17

being a farmer since long ago and being a tile hitter recently, i can say that it will not help a lot to have a alert system because most of the time, you will be to late for make any action after a alert...

Yield with only a few t1 and watch your tile...

I attack tile in only 2 case... sometime, i want ennemy to attack my unshielded town bcs i use my city as trap and tile hitting is the perfect way to have some reaction... in the other case, i spy tile ( ennemy cannot see spy on tile ) and if tile is with a lot of troop or high level troop, i drop shield and attack...

When i farm tile, i use only 5k or 10k t1 troop... tile are around my city so i can watch them carefully... sometime, when somebody try to repeat attack on tile, i send a huge march with hero/shaman and transform the tile in a trap...

What will be great is to have a scroll called "all troop recall" who allow to recall all troop on tile in case of tile attack... as it is now, with the confirmation windows when recall troop on tile, it take to much time and tile is hit before you can recall troop
Apr 23, 2018, 09:1804/23/18
10/28/17

anesfan said:

What will be great is to have a scroll called "all troop recall"

It will be very unfair

Apr 29, 2018, 18:2504/29/18
07/09/15
The whole objective to tile hitting is to get the most kills in a surprise fashion.  If you seen it coming all the time, the other players would have wasted shields.  Put  yourself in an attacker role.  If your clan does not have tile hitters, you are in the wrong clan.
Apr 30, 2018, 00:0704/30/18
06/02/17

Rocketman said:

anesfan said:

What will be great is to have a scroll called "all troop recall"

It will be very unfair

what is very unfair now is that you see the tile attack coming... you click your tile, recall your troop and the game ask you if you are sure about it... i really hate when game ask me if i am sure bcs it add delay in your action...

same things when you attack and the game ask you if you are sure that you want to drop your shield... or ask you if you want send troop without shaman or hero after having removed then manualy...
Apr 30, 2018, 01:4604/30/18
07/09/15
I have to admit the "are you sure" bites.  The "recall all" button on the tent screen might be nice.  Keep you from getting smashed during CVC/KVK lag that happens for the first 20 mins of start.
Apr 30, 2018, 06:5904/30/18
09/27/17

farmers will always run the risk of being tile hit, i tile hit during kvk and cvc when there are points for troop kills, during this last kvk i hit some tiles because the kvkr is boring i hate farming and was amazed how some farmers yield with huge numbers of troops one tile i hit had over 100k troops on it, this in my opinion is insane yielding during an event or even when events arnt running, also players who put troops on tiles then log off the game and leave them there deserve to get them killed its just silly and asking for trouble, our kingdom has a no tile hitting agreement which most clans agreed to this is good when kvk and cvc arnt running also we dont hit our own kingdoms players during these events,

if i find a players tile and theres a lot of troops on it and hit it without them recalling troops or i can see they havent been on for a long time  i will hunt down all their tiles no matter how big or small they are, one mistake most make is putting  huge numbers of troops on a tile and not sending their hero with them, troops without their hero to back them up are always weaker,

my advice is keep to  10k T1 or less and make sure you dont log off the game and leave them there, watch your tiles, you will yield as much sending 10k T1 a few times as you would sticking 50k troops on a tile and leaving them there, treat your troops like you do your gold you wouldnt give your enemy your gold so why let them kill your troops,

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.