All Categories

How are your high tier soldiers?

Search
Apr 15, 2018, 15:2904/15/18
08/02/17

Mine are just lazy gluttons.

There are few opportunities to attack active towns.

To attack dead towns and to yield rss, lvl 1 soldiers are much more convenient.

High tier soldiers are utterly useless and I have stopped training them for a long time.

So I' d like to ask you, " How do you use your high tier soldiers?"
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2018, 16:2404/15/18
05/08/17
Yes I only ever use t1 troops to yield rss they are fast and cheap to replace if killed on a rss tile, The only time I use high level troops for rss yielding is when I want to empty a full lv7 tile or full umber lair I send enough t5 and t6 troops along with my Hero  to empty it in one visit and I shield the tile with a domain Guard. I use my high tier troops to tile hit players who are bigger than me also if a dead town has million of rss the t5 and 6 troops can carry a lot more than t1s so they are useful for that purpose and of course when I do find an unshielded player who is not too big I would use them then. High Level troops are also very important if you want to set a trap in your town if you have about 5m to 10m t1 troops they act as a meat shield and your high level troops to the killing and your defense will hold, I would only recommend doing this once you have the full Lynx gear and High enough Military Knowledge. But don't sit unshielded too long as you could get onslaughted. Hope this helps.
Apr 15, 2018, 16:5504/15/18
Apr 15, 2018, 16:56(edited)
06/02/17

Laird Brinni said:

High Level troops are also very important if you want to set a trap in your town if you have about 5m to 10m t1 troops they act as a meat shield and your high level troops to the killing and your defense will hold, I would only recommend doing this once you have the full Lynx gear and High enough Military Knowledge. But don't sit unshielded too long as you could get onslaughted.

as in the example... without the high tier, all my t1 will have be exterminated et attacker will have win

guys was a high lvl town, not my target for the trap... but since it was a personal killing event, the few bil pts generated was good for it...

as gear, i use archer stronghold armor... combine both the advantage of lynx and sarazen

for not be onslaught, i remain without shield but teleport regulary within short interval of time... making some tile hit, trying to push people to attack me single handed
Apr 16, 2018, 09:0904/16/18
10/28/17
anesfan said:

for not be onslaught, i remain without shield but teleport regulary within short interval of time... making some tile hit, trying to push people to attack me single handed

Nice tactic!) I also like bunker strategy, when you have a twink/friend, which take all your resourses and your extra troops. Then you take off shield and tile hit everything, waitng enemy for attack your town
Apr 16, 2018, 09:2804/16/18
06/02/17

Rocketman said:

I also like bunker strategy, when you have a twink/friend, which take all your resourses and your extra troops. Then you take off shield and tile hit everything, waitng enemy for attack your town

have use it when i was a young warrior... i have 4 other city for host rss and troop... was remaining with enough troop for a single march and hit non stop tile... ennemy was hitting my city but there was nothing to take or kill...

no more possible now with almost 27 mil troop in town, nobody can receive so much troop as reinforcement for use these tactic
Apr 16, 2018, 14:4304/16/18
08/02/17

Thank you for suggestive replies.

However there are not a few players whose influences are 10 or 20 times as high as mine. So it seems that trapping is not a good tactic for me. I won't train lvl 5 or higher.
Apr 16, 2018, 23:5604/16/18
06/02/17

well, i am not yet good enough at attack and it is why i am trapping now...

But i have been a yielder before and then a hyperfarm...

How you play evolve with your city growing and most important with the research done...

By the way, about lazy gluttons... mine are eating nothing most of the time... only when hero is in combat mode, food is in the red... in other modus, i produce 22 mil food by hours ...

And i almost forget... i am trapping with archer because i am not good enough with attack but one of my other speciality is spy... with them, i am making attack... these spy attack are very good at generating killing point in event too
Apr 17, 2018, 10:3404/17/18
10/28/17

Totally agree, spies is easiest type of units to make traps and learn to fight 

I like to play with spy

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.