All Categories

Suggested new updated for the game

Suggested new updated for the game

Search
Comments
Aug 27, 2018, 06:5308/27/18
09/27/17

two things that would really improve my playing time would be,

Chat translation, ok im lucky in a way because our kingdom has quite a few english speaking players so i do have friends i can chat with but common chat is dominated by two languages russian and english mostly russian, but if i was in a kingdom where i couldnt communicate i would feel lost and alone and i would probably quit playing, i think as a good start auto translation from russian to english - english to russian would be a great place to start, it would greatly improve the game and help to keep players interested, communication is so important.

the second would be for me as a browser player,

a better way to look/search around the map everything is clickable its a real pain sometimes especially when the game is a little laggy, 
Aug 27, 2018, 08:1608/27/18
01/25/17

Hello ANDYHUDSON1965! We appreciate your commitment to the game and your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to our developers and they will definitely consider. Have a good day!

Sep 1, 2018, 17:0409/01/18
05/08/17
How about the option to move the stronghold with a relocator you could buy in the clan store or for gold in the item store that only the chief could apply since the update to stronghold level 3 there are too many strongholds that overlap each other now moving the stronghold a few squares would easily eliminate this problem.
Sep 14, 2018, 14:5109/14/18
11/26/15

Hi,

what must changed where the ranking list too.

As normal player you have not the chance to get a place under the TOP 100 oder TOP 10 in the last rank.

Special some Events like task. When players have Level 30 they win this. Players with level under 20 have no chance.

Here the ranking must look how is your VIP Level and how many Events like this you play and how many task you had make in the past.

That must similar the same in the other events too.
Sep 14, 2018, 18:3409/14/18
Sep 14, 2018, 18:35(edited)
02/28/17

khunterj said:

Hi,

I wish for the following.

faster selection of the type of troops to send, for example for an attack
Melee only or ranged only and so on

perhabs in the window for selection the troops a field where you can make this choice. Than you see only the choice kind of troops and you can take all or the one you want. example

New KVK and CVC, some new thinks to make points there.

Now it is that the most time that kingdom wins the Event who is the newest and have the most active players.

The matchmaking is most very bad. You have no chance in the older kingdom with not much active players.

New offer system.

The offer system work very bad. The offers you see most are bad. No one buy this and when one do this he is, sorry I wirte this, stupid.

To get the good offers you must wait 8 weeks for Mega 12 weeks. After you buy one the next day goes all to the bad.

The problem is that not on one day are for example offer for energy and booster togehter. So when you need both you must wait 16 weeks.

That sucks!

The points in some Event should changed,

e.x. Ghost Event at the moment, points between 6 and 7 are too high

start with 585000 and end by 2730000 that is to high.

And the ranking liga is not for normal players no chance to get into the places where you can get some gold

suggested this on facebook long time ago, i think it would help poeple who like to play with more then 2-3 different troops, being able to select and save a troop type befor you attack would make the game more interesting for me, nice suggestion 

Sep 14, 2018, 19:1109/14/18
11/26/15

Hi,

THANKS KUD
Sep 15, 2018, 18:5909/15/18
Sep 18, 2018, 10:55(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

a good change where the talismane for shamanes.

Neutral talismane where good to get in Events.

What I want with talismane for a shamane what i not need.

And please give more rewards in the events.

See Bagi the hole week. You can get only 105 talismane for him when you make the hole points.

Sorry but against the energy you must give it is not worth. Than better buy talismane.

For Bagi 4 to 5 you need 900 talismane. When should you have this when a event like this came 2-3 times a year??

About his make neutral talismane!

Some other event are bad too.

Sep 21, 2018, 08:0509/21/18
11/26/15

Hi,

i know I write the following in an other tread too but it better be here.

Change KVK. As old kingdom you had no chance to win against a new one. In both KVK.

In the past newer kingdoms are could beaten in the first KVK. But at some month you have no change.

The main reason is the unexplained strong of players in the new kingdowms special from Kingdom above 400.

There are many players with more than 15.000.000.000 influence.

And the next reason seems Drakar for this problem.

The matchmaking must changed. It should considered the number of active players in each kingdom and the strong from the players.

Perhabs only one KVK.

Special now in our fight, we have no chance in the first against the kingdom what is over 100 higher. And in the next KVK we can make a free weekend. No chance there too.

Sep 27, 2018, 18:3709/27/18
11/26/15

Hi,

some more ideas,

the tax for the clan who hold the place of power could be chanceled.

In the most kingdom are peace because of the CVC and KVK.

The resources when you win the CVC should go to the stronghold or in a place where the clan could send to all members without tax!