All Categories

getting hit while in protection

Search
Apr 4, 2018, 09:4704/04/18
03/27/18

I put on an eight hour protection six hours ago.  I got up, checked the game and have been attacked.  How did they get past the protection?  I lost 19k troops, they lost 33k so I came out on top, but this shouldnt have happened anyway!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2018, 11:5904/04/18

albeam1869 said:

I put on an eight hour protection six hours ago.  I got up, checked the game and have been attacked.  How did they get past the protection?  I lost 19k troops, they lost 33k so I came out on top, but this shouldnt have happened anyway!

While yielding you need to put shield on tile which you are yielding which is called domain guard. Your town shield doesn't apply to your tiles so they can attack on tiles. And this is called tile hitting. Which by the way is all different type of hits than town hit.

On tile there are no bonus from town/buildings. All the boosts you get is your knowledge and hero and rest boosts which you turn on. And same goes with enemy.
Apr 7, 2018, 19:0704/07/18
06/21/17

He never said he was hit on a tile, the fact he said 8hr shield would suggest he put it on his town.

I believe several people have complained about loosing their shield, no doubt some are  genuine faults within the game, and no doubt some are mistakes made by the player.

Apr 7, 2018, 22:2804/07/18
03/25/18

xyz said:

He never said he was hit on a tile, [...]
I believe several people have complained about loosing their shield, no doubt some are  genuine faults within the game, and no doubt some are mistakes made by the player.

He never said he wasn't, moreover, he didn't even let understand he knew where he was hit and he never said anything about loosing his shield. So, since he was protected, the only likely place he would have been hit, should be on a tile.
Apr 8, 2018, 01:4604/08/18
06/02/17

albeam1869 said:

I put on an eight hour protection six hours ago.

tile shield are 1h and 3h... don't exist an eight hour

and with city shield, it is always a good idea to check if it was really apply...

sometime, you click but the request is not send to the server, shield is not used and you are not protected

specialy true now with the sporadic problem of having sometime the game who begin to "blink" and you need to try click several time for having a action done...

Apr 8, 2018, 04:5104/08/18
xyz said:

He never said he was hit on a tile, the fact he said 8hr shield would suggest he put it on his town.

he also said that he put 8hr shield and then at 6th hr he was attacked. SO i thought that was on tile as one doesn't have 19k troops in town and yes new players tend to make mistakes in stating wether it was a tile attack or town one so i did mentioned it.
Apr 8, 2018, 08:1004/08/18
06/02/17

Crime said:

.... as one doesn't have 19k troops in town...

i remember when i have start play 10 month ago... was more often without troop in town since at the time, gold was rare and most people was unshielded...

same now, for a new player, 19k troop is already not so bad...

we don't know the history of albeam, he can be a new player with a low level town... best to stop guessing until he give more info