All Categories

Uber invader spawn - Bunnies in this case

Search
Apr 1, 2018, 20:3204/01/18
03/25/17

The spawns of these creatures are really fubared. If you play on a PC you have to reload your browser to even see them. The spawn is not consistent and the dearth of the pops when they do are very frustrating. Looks to be impossible to raise shaman to final level
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2018, 04:1204/02/18
06/02/17

snowviking was better..., these rabbit give a little of everything... in fact, i have receive more hero energy that shaman energy :p

After killing 15 of them, i have give up... there are not as numerous of the snowviking and if you are not early in the night hunting them, they become very rare ( seem that killed one never respaw )... was not worthy the cost of teleport for hunt them
Apr 2, 2018, 06:2904/02/18
I was early in killing them every time they respawn and i almost got 30 of them on single relocation. So far 156 of them and i had huge bonus from them. Yeah they are not for baggi shaman but they surely gave me charms of igna and the scout girl. But i say snowvikings were totally better than this bunnies... :p
Apr 2, 2018, 08:1704/02/18
07/11/17
Beard said:

The spawns of these creatures are really fubared. If you play on a PC you have to reload your browser to even see them.
If you play through emulator or mobile version you either need to reload your game so it's normal
Apr 3, 2018, 16:1604/03/18
05/08/17
Dam I missed them I also missed the leprechaun , I did not see the bunnies in the events window, when were they on the global map, I know the leprechaun was suppose to re spawn every 3 hours but I never found any I went on the game when they only had 4 hours left but they did not re spawn for the last 3 hours so I did not get to kill any, I was not sure if the Easter bunny was I real umber as there was only a picture of it in the latest news of the north no mention of it by name, I did how ever kill a hell of a lot of Snowikings.
Apr 4, 2018, 12:2504/04/18
Apr 4, 2018, 12:26(edited)
Laird Brinni said:

Dam I missed them I also missed the leprechaun , I did not see the bunnies in the events window, when were they on the global map, I know the leprechaun was suppose to re spawn every 3 hours but I never found any I went on the game when they only had 4 hours left but they did not re spawn for the last 3 hours so I did not get to kill any, I was not sure if the Easter bunny was I real umber as there was only a picture of it in the latest news of the north no mention of it by name, I did how ever kill a hell of a lot of Snowikings.
Yes they were here and u need to see them where there are lvl1 invaders...they do ppear at that place but are killed very quickly...same with all types of 1 day ubers we get due to event..all off them found near lvl1 invaders
Apr 4, 2018, 18:3304/04/18
04/03/17
They also appear at different times in different kingdoms. Appeared first in ek then in HK but not until 15 or 20 minutes after official start. Same as other special Ubers.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.