want to know who is responsible for the loggin problem ?

6 Replies
User
31 March, 2018, 3:17 PM UTC

before saying that plarium is responsible for all the problems, look at the topic :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/101478_new-towns-and-new-kingdoms-abnormality/

it is the second time that plarium was attack with city/kingdom spam

For us, it is only a few hours not able to login... but for the few real player born in these kingdom, it is hell forever... from the begin, dead kingdom with not enough alive cities for create a single active clan...

first attack was 2 week ago... again now... and i am sure that i will repeat itself in 2 week if it follow the same pattern...

need a more complex captcha for when register for stop or slow down something similar to happen again

It is somebody external who attack plarium and mess up our game... let be solidair with plarium and show them our support... some of us have loose a lot due to these attack on plarium but stay calm and show patience... they will take care of your case as fast as possible

UTC +7:00
User
31 March, 2018, 3:22 PM UTC
anesfan said:

before saying that plarium is responsible for all the problems, look at the topic :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/101478_new-towns-and-new-kingdoms-abnormality/

it is the second time that plarium was attack with city/kingdom spam

For us, it is only a few hours not able to login... but for the few real player born in these kingdom, it is hell forever... from the begin, dead kingdom with not enough alive cities for create a single active clan...

first attack was 2 week ago... again now... and i am sure that i will repeat itself in 2 week if it follow the same pattern...

need a more complex captcha for when register for stop or slow down something similar to happen again

It is somebody external who attack plarium and mess up our game... let be solidair with plarium and show them our support... some of us have loose a lot due to these attack on plarium but stay calm and show patience... they will take care of your case as fast as possible

Agreed with u buddy....yes many of us have lost things during this attacks and yet we stay clam...please take in consiration the idea of merging dead kingdoms with active ones to make sure all get along on some point and space of your servers would also be less.
Akshay
UTC +11:00
User
31 March, 2018, 3:33 PM UTC

Crime said:

please take in consiration the idea of merging dead kingdoms with active ones to make sure all get along on some point and space of your servers would also be less.

merging will be something difficult to do... but what about cleaning...

All these city have the same thing in common... no real name, 115 influence, no army, etc... do a cleaning in ALL the kingdom with removing all cities lvl 1 ( have not do the tutorial )...

Then let repopulate ALL kingdom with new young player... for a time, there will not be anymore new kingdom created, only repopulate et give a second life to several kingdom...

All the code is already there for the repopulation thing... the only thing needed to do is the kingdom cleaning code, something who is asked by plenty of  people from a long long time...
User
1 April, 2018, 5:15 AM UTC
anesfan said:

Crime said:

please take in consiration the idea of merging dead kingdoms with active ones to make sure all get along on some point and space of your servers would also be less.

merging will be something difficult to do... but what about cleaning...

All the code is already there for the repopulation thing... the only thing needed to do is the kingdom cleaning code, something who is asked by plenty of  people from a long long time...
Yeah a generous idea...That way one can easily play and make clans or even give life to old dead kingdoms too. That way new players can learn game and stuff would be easy for them.
Akshay
User
1 April, 2018, 5:17 PM UTC

I don't agree at all. It's their responsibility to keep their servers and systems safe. They have enough money to do so.

That's stuff won't fly, this is not a pirate server of wow or a modding community they get payed for what they do and they get payed a lot. So they better start doing their job and keeping their ship tight and also not use us as beta testers. 

User
2 April, 2018, 4:28 AM UTC

StitchyTurtle said:

I don't agree at all. It's their responsibility to keep their servers and systems safe. They have enough money to do so.

well, if you have see it, these is some ddos protection now...

It is only the second attack of this type and they are working on it...

You cannot be protected for everything who exist or who will exist soon... hacker, cheater, virus, trojan is always a step ahead from devs... only when something bad is discover, you can take measure of protection...

As beta tester, i agree that more testing need to be done before releasing a update... slow down a little the update release rate will maybe help a little... last few months, it is release after release, it is too much
User
2 April, 2018, 6:32 AM UTC

anesfan said:

You cannot be protected for everything who exist or who will exist soon... hacker, cheater, virus, trojan is always a step ahead from devs... only when something bad is discover, you can take measure of protection...

As beta tester, i agree that more testing need to be done before releasing a update... slow down a little the update release rate will maybe help a little... last few months, it is release after release, it is too much
True that..those black hats are always ahead from devs...And yes this guys are working on this now as i see many towns in new kingdom are removed. Also ii would suggest that make a beta version for devs like us so we can go through it to make it better than rest
Akshay
2348735 users registered; 62568 topics; 329218 posts; our newest member:Еля Кравчук