All Categories

new kvk mode

new kvk mode

Search
Mar 30, 2018, 09:2203/30/18
11/26/15

new kvk mode

Hi,

the new kvk mode with scoring best of three make only a little sense in the first kvk.

In kvk revenge it is stupid when a kingdom must fight against an other kingdom who had much more active players!

The kingdom with more active players wins every time!!!

The whole kvk revenge makes no sense.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2018, 13:4703/30/18
04/07/17
I like KvKR ... it requires different things from the kingdom than KvK ...
Apr 13, 2018, 10:1204/13/18
11/26/15

Hi,

Plarium please think about to change the KVK events!

Again, older kingdoms had no change against newer, special in revenge.

At the moment comes to this that in our enemy kingdom comes some players from other kingdoms (Drakar).

They must come between the KVK and KVK revenge. They are very strong. The kingdom grow very up since than.

I have nothing against that players can change the kingdom (they must stay 2 month there what is good) but they should only make points when a new KVK begins!!

For me are KVK and KVK revenge events which belong together!!!

Special for revenge it is not fair!
Apr 13, 2018, 10:3304/13/18
06/02/17

CIM said:

and i like the reward too... the kvkr lvl 7 tile are better that the useless gold of the gods reward from kvk
Apr 13, 2018, 12:2004/13/18
Jun 11, 2018, 00:33(edited)
04/07/17
anesfan said:

CIM said:

and i like the reward too... the kvkr lvl 7 tile are better that the useless gold of the gods reward from kvk
Yes and you used to only get the 10% bonus for knowledge/building/troop training from KvK revenge but a couple months ago we started getting that for kvk also ... not that our kingdom often wins kvk ... but kvk revenge we win a lot.
Apr 15, 2018, 08:3904/15/18
11/26/15

Hi,

Plarium you game matching is very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In KVK and CVC

You look only to the influence.

But the other things by CVC like members in a clan, stronghold level, influence from the members are very important.

The same in KVK active members in the kingdom:

So please change something.

When you see you have no change to win than you do nothing and you PLARIUM lose too.

No one from the loosing side use ex. booster, energie and so on....

Think about this!!!!!!!!!

The only good think is that the jarls from the loosing side and from the winnig side save much money!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 4, 2018, 19:3305/04/18
11/26/15

Hi,

short.

THANKS PLARIUM FOR THE GAME MATCHING!!!!!

Again no chance, so I have this weekend and the next more time for the RL.

And I save energy, booster, and .... THANKS THANKS THANKS
May 27, 2018, 11:5005/27/18
11/26/15

Hi,

thanks again Plarium for a free weekend and for save maoney :)

And what I see is the free time for CVC too. Against a enemy who had double as much players then us.
Jun 10, 2018, 08:4906/10/18
11/26/15

Hi,

and again thanks Plarium for a free weekend.

By the way thanks for a free next cvc too.

You not learn!

Not go only on the influence from a kingdom or clan. You must look how many players are in in kingdom. CVC how many players have a clan. And more..

Jun 13, 2018, 08:0006/13/18
03/13/17

dude, in my opinion, this change was not so awful.

the only thing that changed - now you should be most active twice (first and second/third kvk evening). Of course, if you K have a lot of passive players, win this will be harder, sometimes the most number of scores makes a few big players.

My K now has political problems, for this reason, we lose a lot, but when we work together we can easily win. So I think event phases is not so critical factor. 

Jun 13, 2018, 08:0706/13/18
03/13/17

khunterj said:

CVC how many players have a clan. 

ppl can join after an announced event.

btw number of members it's not so clear mark. I know that a lot of clans include twinks and farms. You can have a clan with 100+ members but 50% will be twinks. in another case, a clan can include 100+ active members. So I'm not sure what would be more objective, in this case, influence or number of members 

Aug 20, 2018, 16:0608/20/18
Aug 21, 2018, 13:43(edited)
05/04/17

Why a player from enemy kingdom can hit me 20 and 25min after a battle  (kvk) is over? If we starts at the same time, we must finish at the same time.

They can attack me but I  can not return the attack? It´s not fair.  I lost 850K of my troops.  

I will not pay to play and I´ll try to make nobody pay in this game if I dont recover my troops.

This game only wants money?  I await the response of Plarium

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLARIUM  ->   I hope to recover them  for free and that it does not  happen to anybody anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 20, 2018, 22:3908/20/18
Aug 20, 2018, 22:40(edited)
04/07/17
After the battle there is like 25 minutes before one is automatically transported back to their own kingdom ... during that time attacks can still go on if you are in their kingdom or they are in yours. 
Aug 21, 2018, 14:2508/21/18
01/25/17

Hello, BRACARO!

Could you, please, describe your situation in detail?

We want to help you but we need more information about your situation.

Waiting for your answer in private message and thanks in advance!

Aug 21, 2018, 14:3308/21/18
03/03/17

Bracaro said:

Why a player from enemy kingdom can hit me 20 and 25min after a battle  (kvk) is over? If we starts at the same time, we must finish at the same time.

They can attack me but I  can not return the attack? It´s not fair.  I lost 850K of my troops.  

I will not pay to play and I´ll try to make nobody pay in this game if I dont recover my troops.

This game only wants money?  I await the response of Plarium

PLARIUM  ->   I hope to recover them  for free and that it does not  happen to anybody anymore.

If you do not know how to use a shield and withdraw troops, what's the difference from which kingdom was the player? Anyone can attack you at any time, you need to monitor this, and not complain about the fact that someone killed you troops. LOL

Aug 21, 2018, 15:1808/21/18
06/02/17

Angry Witcher said:

If you do not know how to use a shield and withdraw troops, what's the difference from which kingdom was the player? Anyone can attack you at any time, you need to monitor this, and not complain about the fact that someone killed you troops. LOL

well, during the cvc this night, i was attacking several of the ennemies cities... always putting back shield after attacks... then this have happen

it have last for more that a half hour... lucky me, when it have happen, i was with shield... have only waste a few combat scrool for nothing... they have time out when i was able to play again...

This along the numerous disconnect on pc have only one effect... make you afraid to drop shield for do any attack... at least, for the update who have happen in the morning, there was a 30 min notice...
Aug 22, 2018, 01:4808/22/18
Aug 22, 2018, 01:49(edited)
02/21/18

I saw the brick building ball and wondered what was going on, however it seemed to only be on the Fox browser .

I  was playing quite happily on  Chrome and Edge.

So maybe the problem was not with Plarium  this time.

Aug 22, 2018, 03:4008/22/18
06/02/17

WDYWTNTF said:

So maybe the problem was not with Plarium  this time.

hmmm, a few more reply like these and plarium will give you a job at their customer support...  ( sarcasm )

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

seem that a error 500 is server side... and if you look at my screenshot, the URL is what server return for any plarium page that i was trying to access... sure, it can be a browser error if something was changed/upgraded/added to browser previous to the error but it is the same browser now that 1 week ago... what can happen is that plarium server was sending users of firefox to these error page but it remain a plarium issue...
Aug 22, 2018, 11:3208/22/18
01/25/17

Hello ANESFAN, thanks for your comment. If this issue is still relevant, please contact us with a personal message. Thanks in advance.

Aug 31, 2018, 07:0808/31/18
Aug 31, 2018, 19:10(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

the best on the matchmaking is that the most time you have a free weekend special when a KVK revenge is.

An old kingdom had no chance against a new kingdom. When the differnt between the number is high the older kingdom can not win.

The problem is that they can collect more, can more learning, can make more tasks and so on.

In the first KVK you can make points with kill but it goes more and more difficult to win this when you are the older kingdom.

I see more and more very big players in newer kingdom who have a relay short play time. (There go something wrong in your balance Plarium)

What I see is that you get too much points when you build or healing troops. Special the Level 5 and 6. That is not only the problem in this event is in KVK and CVC too.

Against the other points it is too much.

So you should make better matchmaking (look to influence, big players, active players) or change the whole KVK.

But a free weekend is nice. So Plarium better do nothing.

Ohh i forgot the money that I save

Good for me bad for you??

Oct 16, 2018, 12:5310/16/18
11/26/15

Hi,

whau again matchmaking from CVC and KVK is a joke.

CVC the last both times. Enemy had 1-2 very big players (5-10x influence mor than our big jarl) and 2-3 jarls over 2 billion.

The rest of them small players most under 200 million.

Sorry so we have no chance because the big players build troops or do much higher learning so we have no chance.

PLEASE change something in your matchmaking system!