All Categories

upgrades

upgrades

Search
Mar 24, 2018, 22:5703/24/18
06/10/16

upgrades

I think it is a little ridicules  for it to take 2 weeks  to do an upgrade I mean come on that's crazy just ruins the fun of the game get real who want's to wait 2 freaking weeks for a building or knowledge to upgrade  I realize that  the Dev  want's to make  money but that's so crazy that's why there are so many  that haven't been back on in weeks   and it ruins it for all of  us who love the game but won;t max out credit card's to play the game
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2018, 06:0503/25/18
06/02/17

pumpdawg01 said:

... I mean come on that's crazy just ruins the fun of the game get real who want's to wait 2 freaking weeks for a building or knowledge to upgrade...

... that's why there are so many  that haven't been back on in weeks   and it ruins it for all of  us who love the game but won;t max out credit card's to play the game

well, my last palace upgrade was 53 weeks but i don't complain...

This game is not about just waiting and do nothing... but about working hard for reduce building/research cost and time...

If you are in a clan, with the helpclansman thing, you can reduce the time by your ( level+5 % )... you have hero gear who reduce the time for construction/research too... participating in clan and global event allow you to pass lvl in event and receive plenty of gold and time booster... sometime, you receive research or construction booster from 35% in event too...

Point is that guys who are waiting will simply die slowly... participating each day is the way to grown if you don't have a credit card... it is possible but it ask plenty of work and daily play in the game...

Since last year in august, it have become more easy for anybody to grown fast and safe... thesde 10 lvl event give plenty of booster and gold who allow to be always shielded... have test it with a secondary account... lvl 16 in 10 days, lvl 21 in 2 weeks... without using plarium package and having only some rss help from clansmate... this was not possible before... it maybe seem hard for a newcomer but it have greatly improve in the last year and make it possible to play without spend money... i am sure that other player who are on this game for more that 1 year will agree that it is now more easy for new player that before
Mar 25, 2018, 17:1103/25/18

I started in Nov. 2016 and at that time gold and shields were very hard to come by.  Also there was no global events, so kingdom peace was almost non-existent and tile hitting within the kingdom was very common.  It was very tough to grow at that time when you didn't spend any money.

I just started a CvC account it took 5 weeks to get to lvl 21, but I did most of the growth only during the CvC event and my main account drained the account of rss after each CvC win so it took longer than if it was a main account in a real clan.

Mar 26, 2018, 13:0603/26/18

anesfan said:

pumpdawg01 said:

... I mean come on that's crazy just ruins the fun of the game get real who want's to wait 2 freaking weeks for a building or knowledge to upgrade...

... that's why there are so many  that haven't been back on in weeks   and it ruins it for all of  us who love the game but won;t max out credit card's to play the game

well, my last palace upgrade was 53 weeks but i don't complain...

This game is not about just waiting and do nothing... but about working hard for reduce building/research cost and time...

If you are in a clan, with the helpclansman thing, you can reduce the time by your ( level+5 % )... you have hero gear who reduce the time for construction/research too... participating in clan and global event allow you to pass lvl in event and receive plenty of gold and time booster... sometime, you receive research or construction booster from 35% in event too...

Point is that guys who are waiting will simply die slowly... participating each day is the way to grown if you don't have a credit card... it is possible but it ask plenty of work and daily play in the game...

Since last year in august, it have become more easy for anybody to grown fast and safe... thesde 10 lvl event give plenty of booster and gold who allow to be always shielded... have test it with a secondary account... lvl 16 in 10 days, lvl 21 in 2 weeks... without using plarium package and having only some rss help from clansmate... this was not possible before... it maybe seem hard for a newcomer but it have greatly improve in the last year and make it possible to play without spend money... i am sure that other player who are on this game for more that 1 year will agree that it is now more easy for new player that before

yeah agreed with you anesfan...since last years big upgarde this game has become way more easy then it used to be. I too had tried with new accounts and it has been just 10-12 days for me to get them upto palace lvl 23 and do those big 6 knowledge in military to lvl 8-10. And even reaching at inf lvl of 100mil is also quicker which in back days used to be an achievement. Plus ubers give us learning/building gems which gives like 60% of extra boost if all 6 are done legendary and which is way more than one can imagine. So just get your gears right...be in a clan that helps a lot and get some time studying/asking questions to make game easy and you will be a fighter in no time.