All Categories

can we get a break from constate kvk or cvc battles?

Search
Mar 4, 2018, 02:4503/04/18
10/25/17

I mean like at least a few days off now and then?  Even the Vikings took holidays once in a while.  Sometimes we just need time to collect rss and rebuild after a battle.  And its really NO fun when we get gifts from the gods in a kingdom but then we are suddenly in a battle where we only get points for collecting in the enemy kingdom and they get 'our gifts'. 

Why do we need a cvc and a kvk or kvkr EACH week???
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2018, 03:1903/04/18
06/02/17

kat49766 said:

I mean like at least a few days off now and then?

well, you have already 2 days off by week with cvc and kvk/kvkr

As the gift of the gods and lvl 7 tile, they are given after a kvk/kvkr and last for 5 days... mean that only in cvc, ennemy can enjoy them... but in cvc, you can do pts by yielding home too... it is half as in ennemy kingdom but yielding speed is more high on tile lvl 7

As collect rss, it is only usefull for pts... if clan have a few hyperfarm, production in town is huge, 10 or 15 mil of a rss by hour, better that a tile

If you need so much rebuild after battle, it mean that battle have not go well... in place of rebuild and do the same the next time, best to seek the reason why and correct the problem... and cvc/kvkr are perfect time for rebuild army since you have point for it
Mar 5, 2018, 07:4203/05/18
10/28/17

Anesfan is right. Every 2 weeks you have huge break, and his name is - KvK R. You sit in your kingdom, build, farm and chill)

Mar 6, 2018, 03:2503/06/18
05/08/17
kat49766 said:

I mean like at least a few days off now and then?  Even the Vikings took holidays once in a while.  Sometimes we just need time to collect rss and rebuild after a battle.  And its really NO fun when we get gifts from the gods in a kingdom but then we are suddenly in a battle where we only get points for collecting in the enemy kingdom and they get 'our gifts'. 

Why do we need a cvc and a kvk or kvkr EACH week???
I agree that there are too many global events 5 out of 7 days is too much, I don't need to rebuild in-between events but I'm one of the top scorers in my clan and could do with a longer break than 1 day between global events, if I don't put the same time into each event my clan does not make as many checkpoints plus I'm Co-Chief so I need to be on most of the time during the global events anyway as the other chief is not always active.
Mar 6, 2018, 12:3903/06/18
01/26/18

We have few days in a week free from any battles but if u don’t need any rebuild or you don’t like only yieldin rss don’t you think dat it will be just a bit boring after few hours?

And + kvkr when all u need to do if u want just sit at your kingdom and farm lul  It’s beside, as others said, the gifts from the gods are useful just for pts 

Mar 6, 2018, 17:2403/06/18
05/08/17
vikingguy said:

We have few days in a week free from any battles but if u don’t need any rebuild or you don’t like only yieldin rss don’t you think dat it will be just a bit boring after few hours?

And + kvkr when all u need to do if u want just sit at your kingdom and farm lul  It’s beside, as others said, the gifts from the gods are useful just for pts 

Yes I love the gift of the gods the lv7 tiles get you so many points yielding in the clans battle and I have had quite a few legendary centurion and barbarian materials too and yes I guess it might get a bit boring after a while if there were no battles but a lot of the clans in my kingdom are at war with each other so there is still battles between global events anyway which still can be fun.
Mar 7, 2018, 15:5003/07/18
06/02/17

Laird Brinni said:

but a lot of the clans in my kingdom are at war with each other so there is still battles between global events anyway which still can be fun.

And there lies the problem... if clan from same kingdom don't understand that inner battle weaken the kingdom itself, it is the begin of the end

In our kingdom, it have take time but we don't fight each other anymore
Mar 8, 2018, 05:3103/08/18
10/25/17

vikingguy said:

we get like TWO days off from a battle and only 1 between them so its not a 'few days in a week'.  I do not have to farm for rss, but I have a smaller clan with a number of new members.  Plus if you are in cvc or kvk/kvkr and collect even in our own kingdom, there is the constant threat of being tiled by the opposing kingdom/clan.

Plus the kvk / kvkr is held on the weekend and cvc's during the weekso a day or two more between the battles would rotate those days of the battles and allow more members to participate in both of them a bit more.

And Im not asking for a week or 2 or more off after every battle but a few days or a week without any would be beneficial to all in the kingdom.
Mar 10, 2018, 19:2803/10/18
11/26/15

Hello,

i mean one kvk or cvc in a week is enough!

And the matchmaking must be changed.

Special the kvk. Older kingdoms had no change against newer! Special when the kingdoms are very different in time.

In both kvk you can get points with collect resources. Because of this the much newer kingdom had much more advantage.

Special in the revenge.

And it seems that kingdoms over kingdom 400 had much more higher influence players or much more big money players or have mich better offers.

I must wait until 8 weeks to get better offers!

With the normal offers you can not kill for e.x. 2 or 3 ubers (energy offer)

Sorry Plarium, in the past was this not so different.

Mar 12, 2018, 00:4203/12/18
06/02/17

khunterj said:

Special the kvk. Older kingdoms had no change against newer!

In both kvk you can get points with collect resources. Because of this the much newer kingdom had much more advantage.

With the normal offers you can not kill for e.x. 2 or 3 ubers (energy offer)

as collecting rss, some older kingdom are less good because they have choose to become fighter and farmer have dissappear...

A older city have normally a advantage on a new one... have centurion invader gear, have yielding gem, have more march, have research march capacity, have hero at 60 with max yielding, etc... if some older kingdom suck at yielding, it is their own mistake...

And if somebody from old kingdom can only kill 2 or 3 ubers with normal energy offert, there is a problem too from the player... i am from a half year old kingdom, hero lvl 60, legendary guardsman gear, and not yet all hero invader research done... for kill a ubers, i need around 40k energy... for 3, 120k... all energy offert from plarium, same the normal one give more that 120k energy... so, the problem must be on your side... 
Mar 12, 2018, 10:1603/12/18
11/26/15

Hello,

I play since a year. The offers going bad and bader. I must now wait for good offers 8 weeks a buying. And when I buy one offer the other goes fast bad.

390k energy I get for 5 EUR. I not know how much energy you get for 5 EUR. And I get no other offer e.x. for 10 EUR. It stays on 5 EUR.

All offers are allways the same.

I have the equitment too. And research intruders. But I need more energy than 40k for one uber. About 70-80k.

Ok so I can kill 4 or 5 ubers but for 5 EUR??? It is a joke. With this you not make much points in a kvk or cvc.

Half a year ago I had more good offers or I must not wait so long.

And sorry but in the most newer kingdoms, over 400, are very much players who have very high influence in a short game play. And I mean over 1billion. Some have this with play time from 1 week!. And there town are Level 26 and higher. Have the best equitment and so on.

For this you need many gold or resources and booster and energy!!

So the advantage from the old kingdoms in this things, gear, more march and more is not there!

Mar 15, 2018, 09:0303/15/18
06/02/17

khunterj said:

For this you need many gold or resources and booster and energy!!

No, you only need a big credit card... there is people who spend several thousand euro in a short time in this game... have see a few of them in my own kingdom... but once at max lvl, they become bored and quit... have happen to a few in my kingdom, lvl 31 in 2 or 3 week, then after a month or two, they quit the game...

And it is a plague bcs these city are dead but have huge influence, who make kvk/kvkr more difficult when we are match with a more actief and younger kingdom...
Mar 15, 2018, 22:2803/15/18
09/27/17
anesfan said:

khunterj said:

And it is a plague bcs these city are dead but have huge influence, who make kvk/kvkr more difficult when we are match with a more actief and younger kingdom...
I agree with this, i think that kingdoms should in some way be cleaned up every few weeks removing inactive accounts, if players are pre warned when they start playing that if inactive for more than 4-6 weeks their city will be erased, there are far too many dead cities in all kingdoms not just old ones, Either erase or wipe their influence so it doesn't have a negative effect on kvk opponents
Mar 16, 2018, 09:1503/16/18
06/02/17

kat49766 said:

we get like TWO days off from a battle and only 1 between them so its not a 'few days in a week'.

guys complaining that there is too much battle must be from UK

It is a strategy war game... battle don't stop for tea time or week-end
Mar 17, 2018, 01:2103/17/18
06/02/17

kat49766 said:

we get like TWO days off from a battle and only 1 between them so its not a 'few days in a week'.

Seem that somehow plarium have listen... with the new 3 stage kvk/kvkr... if you work good the first 2 days, you already win and you can rest the last day of the event... if you loose the first 2 days, you can rest too bcs a winning the last day with whatever score will not make you win...
Mar 17, 2018, 04:5903/17/18
anesfan said:

kat49766 said:

Seem that somehow plarium have listen... with the new 3 stage kvk/kvkr... if you work good the first 2 days, you already win and you can rest the last day of the event... if you loose the first 2 days, you can rest too bcs a winning the last day with whatever score will not make you win...
It makes more sense for KvK, because if your kingdom loses a big OS the event is not over, so both side have a reason to keep fighting.
Mar 19, 2018, 11:4603/19/18
10/28/17

anesfan said:

kat49766 said:

btw if you lose/win first 2 days, you can still get rewards from checkpoints, it make sense to play all 3 days