VIP Status and how to upgrade your level
User ID: 1385797
Post ID: 432768
22 December, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
Jarls, 15 VIP levels were added in the latest update! We have prepared some information for you about what a VIP level is and how to upgrade it.
The number of VIP points you have determines the VIP status level you get, which grants various bonuses (the maximum level is 30).
VIP status is activated when:
- You get to the next VIP level if you gained the necessary points (the status is active for 24 hours)
- You use the VIP Status Activation item that you can receive as a reward or purchase in the Item Store
VIP points can also be obtained by:
- Logging in daily (Reward for Loyalty)
- Purchasing them as part of Bank offers
- Buying them in the Item Store for Gold
- Receiving them for banishing Ghosts and attacking Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Buying them in the Clan Store for Loyalty Points
- Receiving them as a gift after maintenance is performed in the game
- Receiving them for passing checkpoints in Competitions
When VIP status expires, the bonuses it grants become inactive. The number of VIP points and the VIP level remain unchanged.
At the highest level, VIP status grants the following bonuses:
Bearer of the highest Knowledge