Clan Stronghold

42 Replies
CIM
User
10 April, 2018, 2:55 PM UTC
Notesss said:

Hi ,Super new here and not sure if there even is a place to ask this question so sorry in advance . But just curious on the different opinions to gauging when to transform rss super cheap/expensive outside of a event. 
We usually do not boost transformations ... for a long time we did two transformations a week (3.5 days each) of food, lumber, stone and one a week for iron and silver.  So one set of transformations for food, lumber, stone finished outside of cvc and we got no points ... but during cvc we had a transformation done for each resource.  I recommend you always transform to make maximum amount you can of ale, plates, etc.  so at first that is 2000.  We are a smaller clan (4M) influence so that is how we handle it ...
UTC +1:00
User
16 May, 2018, 1:40 PM UTC

Can i set permissions in my stronghold so that members can not use resources only clan leader

UTC +0:00
User
17 May, 2018, 8:12 AM UTC

mnormanbubbiecom said:

Can i set permissions in my stronghold so that members can not use resources only clan leader

Permissions set default and you cannot chage them

UTC +3:00
1931352 users registered; 62224 topics; 327929 posts; our newest member:dorina3166