Clan Stronghold

43 Replies
CIM
User
10 April, 2018, 2:55 PM UTC
Notesss said:

Hi ,Super new here and not sure if there even is a place to ask this question so sorry in advance . But just curious on the different opinions to gauging when to transform rss super cheap/expensive outside of a event. 
We usually do not boost transformations ... for a long time we did two transformations a week (3.5 days each) of food, lumber, stone and one a week for iron and silver.  So one set of transformations for food, lumber, stone finished outside of cvc and we got no points ... but during cvc we had a transformation done for each resource.  I recommend you always transform to make maximum amount you can of ale, plates, etc.  so at first that is 2000.  We are a smaller clan (4M) influence so that is how we handle it ...
UTC +1:00
User
16 May, 2018, 1:40 PM UTC

Can i set permissions in my stronghold so that members can not use resources only clan leader

UTC +0:00
User
17 May, 2018, 8:12 AM UTC

mnormanbubbiecom said:

Can i set permissions in my stronghold so that members can not use resources only clan leader

Permissions set default and you cannot chage them

UTC +3:00
User
13 August, 2018, 9:54 AM UTC

We have solved the SH task in our Clan in a simple an functional way. We have one player who is responsible for everything that is going to take place in SH and no one else, not even the Clan Chief. This player has a second account (Clan bank) where all members can send rss to - not to the SH, all that goes to SH comes from the Bank, or the player in charge of SH, and only the amount that´s needed for planed transformations. We run 1 transformation of each rss weekly without boost. The only things that is sent to SH from the clan members is scrools and coal.

Danish Thor
UTC +0:00
3084427 users registered; 64553 topics; 342383 posts; our newest member:Bharat thakor