A Wish for New SH Building

3 Replies
Iucounu
12 September, 2017, 11:31 PM UTC

What I would like to see Plarium introduce to the game is a new SH building - the Clan Warehouse. This would be a repository for clan members to donate unloved equipment for other clan members to purchase with loyalty points - similar to how the clan store functions.

It could be restricted in how much equipment it can hold, with upgrades increasing that capacity. Clan elders would have to accept equipment put forward for donation, to avoid people dumping rubbish equipment into that storage. The points needed to purchase the equipment would be based on the level and bonuses the equipment has. Maybe donators could be rewarded with a small portion of the points as an incentive to donate?

Yes, this would be a fair bit of work for Plarium to implement, but it would greatly enhance the value of being a clan member and give lower level players a chance to own one or two pieces of decent equipment that higher level players would otherwise discard. Given the unlikelihood of Plarium ever implementing the "Send a Gift" option in clan actions, this would go some way to redressing that.
UTC +1:00
Angry Witcher
13 September, 2017, 8:26 AM UTC

Actually good idea. Of course, the function "Send a Gift" is what I want. When you start to play you have no good equipment.

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
13 September, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC

I like the idea with the Clan Warehouse

UTC +3:00
rogue056
23 September, 2017, 9:33 PM UTC
definitely a good idea, superfluous if the 'Send a Gift' option is ever implemented unless 'Send a Gift' is restricted to Gold, Gems and Materials
UTC -4:00
1700132 users registered; 39588 topics; 265196 posts; our newest member:lawrenceigbinedion