loosing troops thru lag or lockout and slow game issues.

2 Replies
williammoore.wm22
8 September, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC

There have been to many times the game has a glitch, lag, slow, getting locked out at the worst times.

There have been many times now i have been in the middle of an attack and the game freezes or i need to refresh when i get back in i have lost every thing.

I have messaged Plarium and explained the situation and they say send screen shot and they will sort it out, Then i get gmail saying there was no problem at there end, I have spoken with internet provider and they see it was a server fault by Plarium. 

Palrium will not accept it is a fault at there end.

When we spend money we have warranty or product help but with this game i see its all about the mighty dollar.

They say  check and upload java script, make sure other apps are not running, Try a new browser and it just goes on with no reimbursement of any kind. 

I wonder how many others are having the same problem.

Plarium should face up to there faults in the game proccess.

I am not happy

UTC +7:00
MORRIGAN
14 September, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC
Yes I have the same problem 
UTC +1:00
Flowerman
16 September, 2017, 10:01 PM UTC

Hi,

I had almost the same issues with my old tablet.

Here are a few ideas. Connect your device with a ethernet cable instead of wifi, try the Vivaldi/ Chrome browser, or, maybe your device runs out of RAM.

I solved my problems with changing my wlan channel from 2,4 Ghz to 5 Ghz in my router mostly. 

UTC +2:00
1700057 users registered; 39588 topics; 265157 posts; our newest member:gamopastorignacio