Chief Overthrown!

6 Replies
Plantcity
30 June, 2017, 1:00 AM UTC

I personally believe that the game needs to incorporate a method into the game that allows a certain rank (such as Elder) to be capable of taking the position of Cheif of the Clan over in case of...

1.) Chief is inactive and no longer logs in frequently enough to take care of the clans needs, or quit without replacing the titles. 

2.) Because that's the kind of things Vikings do baby!!! 

My idea is why not set up a feature inside the Clan <>

Understand that when a women becomes Cheif they tend to be stubborn, and very selfish. Giving little to no F@%&s about anyone but themselves. 

For the love of Odin and his son! Please consider my words and take them to Valhalla and back if you must but let thy Jarls not suffer from those you no longer have spirit to fight on!

-Plant
UTC +4:00
SteelTorin
30 June, 2017, 12:09 PM UTC

Wow. Dude, how I can see your clan has a tyrant lady chief.  

Anyway such function would we a very convenient

UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
30 June, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Wow. This is sexism  But yes, we kinda need this function
UTC +3:00
CIM
1 July, 2017, 7:01 AM UTC
I totally agree with if a chief has not logged into the game say for 2 weeks or a month for an elder to be able to replace them.  However I find it quite foolish of you to make remarks about women in general. There are some great women clan leaders.  :)
UTC +1:00
Winter
7 July, 2017, 2:49 AM UTC
Yes, we need this function 👍
UTC +1:00
Princess Bella 181
7 July, 2017, 3:02 AM UTC

I'm a girl and a clan leader in fact I rule the kingdom be greatful you are not in my kingdom or else your arse would be 1. Burning daily or 2. Out of the game 

Other than that stupid remark yes I agree that would be a great feature to add 
Princess Bella
UTC -3:00
newgalibgary75
16 August, 2017, 1:55 AM UTC

I  ODIN AGREE.

FIRST, if the clan leader is inactive for 30 days, then a support ticket is sent to PLARIUM for a clan vote. PLARIUM can verify how long the Clan Leader been gone.

SECOND, an ELDER or Deputy Clan Leader is granted temp Clan Leader for 30 days (day 31 thru 60) while the clan votes.  NO clan member can be kick out (LOCK OUT, TAG OUT) except clan member leaves or violate PLARIUM rules.  If the Clan Leader becomes active again, then he is Clan Leader; HOWEVER, the clan member continue voting until day 60.

THIRD, the ELDER or Deputy Clan Leader or the player with the most vote becomes temp Clan Leader for 30 days (day 61 thru 90). If the Clan Leader stay inactive for 90 days, THEN the temp Clan Leader become ACTING CLAN LEADER. If the Clan Leader return during this time period, he become a clan member and can ask for his job back.

FINALLY,  PLARIUM PLEASE TO NOTE, each and every year from now on places an announcement for (CLAN LEADER TO REPORT IN) and a message sent to each and all clan leader in ALL your games  to report in to PLARIUM.  WHY YOU ASK?   First you WILL now know which clan has an active leader.  Second you WILL know which clan has an inactive clan leader or inactive clan.

NOW MY REASONING,  I play your other game Total Domination. My Clan Leader has been inactive as of today 900 days (over 2 and 1/2 years).

DO YOU NOT THINK THAT IS LONG ENOUGH TO BE INACTIVE as a leader. All the other clan members are inactive for the past 6 months. 

It is easy for PLARIUM to announce CALL ALL CLAN LEADER TO REPORT IN. It is the same as news of offers to your buyers or up coming events.

AND MOST OF ALL, it easy to implement and can be run by a moderator.

Thank for listening and have a good evening.
UTC +0:00
1660702 users registered; 33426 topics; 252401 post; our newest member:VOODOOMASTER