"Send Gift" button on Clansman's menu...

8 Replies
ikbdaddy
19 June, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC
I am seeing a "Send Gift" button on the Clansmen's menu, but it is greyed out and not active button.  Is there plans to allow us to send our clansmates gifts other than resources and troops?
UTC +7:00
Corgi_Viking
19 June, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC

So. I have another question: Why do you post topic if u can't check forum and find answer? For example, here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/game-discussion/37076_the-most-common-questions--gift--id--runes--support-etc-/

UTC +3:00
ikbdaddy
19 June, 2017, 6:10 PM UTC

Still doesn't answer my question. But props for the snarky reply!

Nowhere in that thread is there any mention of the gifting button that exists in game. Seems like they would not put it in there unless plans to eventually activate. Just curious if this would be for a near-term update, or if its just there to string people along.
Corgi_Viking
20 June, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
For now devs didn't give any info about it.
SteelTorin
20 June, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

When has found an answer to the question: "what id a gift":

EnglishKnight
9 July, 2017, 5:05 PM UTC

Seriously? The answer from Plarium is, "For now devs didn't give any info about it?"

Does that mean they're not working on it?

Does it mean it's so close to being ready they don't want to spoil the surprise?

Is it something the sales team forced them to include but there's no plans for it ever being available?

I would love to be able to help out my lower level clan members with gifts to help them get stronger faster. Right now all I can do is send resources when they're requested and when I haven't already sent them all to the Stronghold.

C'mon, once and for all, what's the plan for the "Send a gift" feature?
pintek4
9 July, 2017, 6:28 PM UTC

Hello,

Good question if I put money or another things like my time then maybe they can do that what they mean  a "gift" send boosters to  another players or some day booster lottery.

This is very sad when i saw how long must build this lvl up many weeks or years.

This is for me joke. This game clan team is like pay to win.

ikbdaddy
10 July, 2017, 4:21 PM UTC
I'm just looking to get rid of all my "name change" items. Pawn them off on someone else...
EnglishKnight
17 July, 2017, 3:45 AM UTC
Well, it's been a week now since my initial post, and no reply from Plarium. You guys out there?!?
1663177 users registered; 33850 topics; 252765 posts; our newest member:btrochu