Custom avatar?

13 Replies
CIM
17 June, 2017, 11:54 PM UTC
I am on game through plarium server ... is there anyway I can have a custom avatar?  If so how?
UTC +1:00
CIM
18 June, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Does anyone have any information concerning this?
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
19 June, 2017, 8:36 AM UTC
Probably (and I'm not sure about this) when you connect to plarium.com via Facebook he'll add your Facebook avatar
UTC +3:00
CIM
19 June, 2017, 4:28 PM UTC
But I thought you can't connect your account that is with plarium.com with facebook.  That is what support told me when I started and I wanted the free gold for making the facebook connection. 
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
20 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
CIM said:

But I thought you can't connect your account that is with plarium.com with facebook.  That is what support told me when I started and I wanted the free gold for making the facebook connection. 
It's strange system. You use your fb acc to login on plarium.com. It still no connection between plarium version ond any others. And this login through facebook may give you chance to add photo from you fb profile
UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
20 June, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
the only login via fb can help you
UTC +3:00
pkalinksky
22 June, 2017, 9:33 PM UTC

They do that so you won't use an inappropriate picture - such as a swastika or a nude pic.

I would like to use my personal pic as I look almost the same as the Plarium avatar I am using - I'm an old man with long gray hair and beard  minus tattoo.

If they suddenly changed the rule they would have millions of pix to go thru and it would be impossible to censor out the nasty ones. However a big increase in choices would be nice - Plarium should have it's artists create a lot more.

Never too old to rock!
UTC +8:00
Corgi_Viking
23 June, 2017, 9:47 AM UTC

You probably right, Pkalinsky. 


Btw i think that's why there strange image attach system. In order to ease the load on the servers

UTC +3:00
CIM
23 June, 2017, 11:23 AM UTC
Could be right ... but the mobile/facebook accounts are able to have custom avatars ...
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
23 June, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC
CIM said:

Could be right ... but the mobile/facebook accounts are able to have custom avatars ...
Mobile account? What do you mean? Like if you enter here through mobile browser you'll be able to change avatar?
UTC +3:00
CIM
23 June, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

CIM said:

Could be right ... but the mobile/facebook accounts are able to have custom avatars ...
Mobile account? What do you mean? Like if you enter here through mobile browser you'll be able to change avatar?
I mean accounts on your mobile phone that you can link to face book.  Are you ok Corgi_Viking?  Seems you are not your self today.
UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
26 June, 2017, 7:56 AM UTC
CIM said:

Corgi_Viking said:

CIM said:

Could be right ... but the mobile/facebook accounts are able to have custom avatars ...
Mobile account? What do you mean? Like if you enter here through mobile browser you'll be able to change avatar?
I mean accounts on your mobile phone that you can link to face book.  Are you ok Corgi_Viking?  Seems you are not your self today.
I'm okay. I just thought that you talking about another way to sync with plarium.com that's all
UTC +3:00
orkmasteruh
26 June, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
Well, if you play the game on a mobile device or Facebook, you can use your FB profile picture as an Avatar, and you when you change your Facebook profile picture, you can change your in the game profile picture as well, but that doesn't work here. If you create your account here via Facebook, you can have your FB profile picture as an Avatar, but if you change the Avatar with the premade Plarium Avatar once, you can't revert it back. For example, this picture was my in-game picture also, but i changed it with premade one and i can't get this one as an Avatar.  Well, it still works on Forum tho, which is a good thing. 
UTC +8:00
No More Mercy
22 July, 2017, 8:29 PM UTC
Please change your politic and let us share our own avatars. Facebook is pissing me off, like the other networks. #Iwantmycustomavatar
UTC +2:00
1667505 users registered; 34021 topic; 253951 post; our newest member:geogrup