Merge kingdoms

23 Replies
Iucounu
16 September, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Thorin said:

I, too, would appreciate some solution to make the game for ppl in dead kingdoms fun again. This, i fear, is not an easy task to do tho. :(

There is an easy solution to this - start a new account. If you are in a dead kingdom and the game is no longer "fun" for you, dump your old account and start a new one.

There is no need for kingdom merging, etc.
UTC +1:00
FAAIP DE OIAD
20 September, 2017, 10:12 PM UTC
Is there anywhere, a site or archive or something, that you can fin out your kingdom stats in kvk? Won/loss record, who you have gone against?
UTC +4:00
CIM
21 September, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
JDP55 said:

All you have to do is merge kingdoms close to the same age, and no kingdom should be merged until it is atleast 6 months old, and even then it should be merged with kingdoms of the same age, it's a joke, this is so boring, no plays because we only get to actually fight 3 days a month, (6 if we are luck)
I don't know why you say only 3 days or 6 days as month ... 5 days out of 7 days in a week you have ability to fight in other kingdom ...
UTC +1:00
rogue056
23 September, 2017, 8:57 PM UTC
Iucounu said:

Thorin said:

There is an easy solution to this - start a new account. If you are in a dead kingdom and the game is no longer "fun" for you, dump your old account and start a new one.

There is no need for kingdom merging, etc.
 I was thinking the exact same thing. Why would we want random clans to start popping into our kingdom!! You don't like the kingdom you're in... start a new account and you can go wherever you want up to level 5.
UTC -4:00
1698001 users registered; 39640 topics; 264210 posts; our newest member:alex.specht