What's with the chat box

7 Replies
suesuel42
21 May, 2017, 2:20 AM UTC

The way the chat box is now just doesn't work. If you want to play the game you miss the chat. If you want to chat you can't play the game. Before you could do both. This should be a game for chatting hiding the chat box makes it a lonely game and not fun. Please put it back how it was.

Is noone else having a problem with this?
UTC +4:00
Yggdrasil_in_fire
22 May, 2017, 8:14 AM UTC

Hi! I didn't have a same problem. Explain what did you mean. I think, it would be better if you send the screenshort.

UTC +3:00
suesuel42
24 May, 2017, 1:00 AM UTC

I mean that the chat box used to be on the left bottom corner of the screen and I could expand it or shrink it. Noe there is a tab on the bottom left the lights up when there is a message and i have to open it to read the message. When the box is open I can't do anything else in the game. Before I could monitor the chat and play at the same time. No I have to stop what i am doing to open and close the chat box. It is awkward.

How do I attach a screen shot in the message?
Yggdrasil_in_fire
24 May, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

There is no the same functionality. Mate, send your suggestion to developers. Maybe it will be accepted.

grumpyoldbroad
7 June, 2017, 4:13 PM UTC

Got the same problem, til yesterday the chat was in the left bottom corner of the game screen, 

all the time readable.

Now it looks like this

when I click that arrow, it opens, covering the game screen

That's annoying, any help please?

~ years teach us more than books ~
UTC +2:00
ragnox2007
8 June, 2017, 6:19 AM UTC

It has to do with the size of your screen. The smaller the area you have to actually see the game it's self the more chances the chat disappears.

The question I have is could you have not found a more difficult font to read. It's terrible. prm looks like pm There is no way to actually change the size of the font.

Horrible Horrible
What
Xaos
8 June, 2017, 8:07 AM UTC

The appearance of chat depends on the size of the application window 

mkeithley
5 July, 2017, 10:48 PM UTC
chat box should be a box at all times allowing player to decide if they want full screen or not
UTC +7:00
1659185 users registered; 33217 topics; 251845 posts; our newest member:arifdannabil