All Categories

how to use my account with phone app?

Search
Feb 11, 2017, 20:4902/11/17

I started the game a few weeks ago online, i wanted to play on my android but it's start's a new game. How to use my account on android app?

GooglePlay?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2017, 13:2402/12/17
Feb 12, 2017, 13:24(edited)
i've the same problem !! But with iPhone !!
Feb 13, 2017, 08:0602/13/17
02/06/17
You can't sync your plarium account with the game on the phone 
Feb 13, 2017, 15:1402/13/17

What do you mean with sync? I only want to access my account  (that I created using my browser) from my android 6 phone. The player state is stored on the  server side so there is no need to sync anything.  So how does the authorization work? Please, what is the official answer to this (very simple) request?

Thanks for your time.
Feb 14, 2017, 07:5202/14/17
02/06/17

If you want to play desktop version of Vikings you need to link your mobile account to the Facebook page. And then you can play on the Facebook. 

There is no connection between plarium.com account and mobile account.

Feb 14, 2017, 09:1802/14/17
02/13/17
So it's not possible to sync the plarium browser game down to the phone? Why would that be? Doesn't makes sense to me.
Feb 14, 2017, 13:3802/14/17

Right, Darthkermit, it makes no sense to me either. I don't know why Plarium makes this a problem.

The reason why I want to play on my phone is that there I can quickly start the app  and react and then close the app again. In contrast, the browser game downloads the full game (over 70 MB) every time I start it. Really, that is not tolerable.

About facebook -  I have not used it on my phone, so far. Corgi_viking, do you suggest to start facebook on the phone and then start the game from there? Would that be different from using a browser on the phone (with the download stress everytime) ?

Feb 15, 2017, 04:2602/15/17

Same issue here, It just seems completely ridiculous to not have the ability to sign into you plarium account on mobile and just play from there. Devs made a serious boop here

Feb 15, 2017, 06:2802/15/17
02/06/17
Knurrqe said:

Right, Darthkermit, it makes no sense to me either. I don't know why Plarium makes this a problem.

The reason why I want to play on my phone is that there I can quickly start the app  and react and then close the app again. In contrast, the browser game downloads the full game (over 70 MB) every time I start it. Really, that is not tolerable.

About facebook -  I have not used it on my phone, so far. Corgi_viking, do you suggest to start facebook on the phone and then start the game from there? Would that be different from using a browser on the phone (with the download stress everytime) ?

KNURRQE, When you link your mobile acc with fb you will have the same game on mobile and facebook app. And No Facebook app is also browser version to play on the computer
Feb 15, 2017, 09:1302/15/17
07/10/16

I also just want to play my desktop profile version of the game on my mobile. Fed up of getting in from work and finding that I've been attacked and was unable to defend my base or retaliate. Have completely no desire to spend another year collecting referrals as I've had to do getting to where I am on the desktop version.  Seems completely crazy not to allow their loyal players this option of linking the two platforms to the same game profile.

Until there is a way to do so I've simply deleted it from my smartphone and won't use it. Shame as the graphics were off the scale. Really impressed but it is what it is and so un-installed it after only 10 minutes. Madness.
Feb 15, 2017, 21:2102/15/17

The lack of support for phone/tablet  authorization for user who started with the browser is beginning to kill the game for me.

@Corgi_viking: The thread is called "how to use my account with phone app?" and people here want to use their browser-initiated account on the phone. You say:

"When you link your mobile acc with fb you will have the same game on mobile and facebook app. And No Facebook app is also browser version to play on the computer"

which is off topic. We want the other direction: coming from the browser and  going to the phone where we want to use an installed app that doesn't need to download the whole game on each start.

Thanks.
Feb 16, 2017, 07:5502/16/17
02/06/17

Knurrqe said:

The lack of support for phone/tablet  authorization for user who started with the browser is beginning to kill the game for me.

@Corgi_viking: The thread is called "how to use my account with phone app?" and people here want to use their browser-initiated account on the phone. You say:

"When you link your mobile acc with fb you will have the same game on mobile and facebook app. And No Facebook app is also browser version to play on the computer"

which is off topic. We want the other direction: coming from the browser and  going to the phone where we want to use an installed app that doesn't need to download the whole game on each start.

Thanks.

Knurrqe for now there is no way to link your browser (plarium.com) account with your phone app. I hope I understood you correctly.

Feb 17, 2017, 19:1002/17/17

hi,

so if you start a game with a navigator like firefox for example, you can't continue under android via fb ? That's anoying when you understood how to improve your city.

Please make Fb the sync relay between phone / pc wathever you start a game from.
Feb 17, 2017, 22:2002/17/17
02/14/17

Well, and only 5 minutes after install on my iPhone, it was deleted.

Major problem for the game, Hope it can be fixed real soon...
Feb 25, 2017, 15:4602/25/17
this game came up on my fb page and i joined. i thought it was joined through fb as thats here i chose it from but took me right to plarium and i cant link to fb or google. making it difficult to get good offers as well as to communicate with my clan as i cant link into their chat group without it being connected to google
Feb 25, 2017, 20:5802/25/17

I also have the same problem. I started my game on Chrome on a PC. 

Two days after that I downloaded the came app for Android which uses the same google account and could not syncronize it. Not with the Google account, not with facebook, not even with the main user adress.

I would provably delete both of them and move to Flow Free or something more friendly and dynamic...
Feb 26, 2017, 16:3602/26/17
Feb 26, 2017, 22:27(edited)

I joined using the browser.

Since there is a big download every time i open the browser i picked a free android emulator, installed the game but i cant use my browser account, and i didnt like the app because you cant turn it and get a full screen in my pc.

What make me avoid play your game is the "every time load" on browser, or the no phone turn option.

I hope Game Devs do something to help us.

Edit: The Facebook Gameroom App let me play without need to "download/load" full game after i close the App on my pc. :D

Mar 2, 2017, 07:1403/02/17
02/24/17
where do you find your game ID
Mar 6, 2017, 06:0303/06/17
02/16/16

In the menu "About the Game"  

it will show your game ID
Mar 11, 2017, 01:4603/11/17
02/28/17
i need can play my brower account on phone pls fixe that shit bug, yes for me it's a very big bug !
Mar 12, 2017, 13:1503/12/17

Hello,

you can forget your wish. Do not count on plarium. I contacted the support. The answer was that the PC account  has a "different structure" and is not accessible from phone. Then  I wrote again to support, asking about the perspective of this issue and if the phone access will be implemented in the future? No answer. I asked again about why they do not answer. No answer.

What does this say?

Plarium support can or does not want to help players. They seem to not care about their player base at all.

My personal consequences: I will not spend any more money on this game anymore. When the last shield drops then so be it. I no longer care.

Totally disappointed,

Knu