All Categories

A few words about T5 troops

Search
Aug 24, 2017, 09:5708/24/17
02/06/17

I found the interesting article about t5 troops, I hope you will like it too.  

Legionary is the level 5 melee warrior. They are strong against cavalry and killer, but weak against ranged and siege.

The Executioner believes he can never lose in battle with his shield and sword by his side. He is the embodiment of Odin and crushes his enemies without fear.

The Executioner has very high load capacity and very slow speed, they are 22% stronger than their tier 4 counterpart Legionaries. You need a level 23 Oracle in order to unlock this troop.

Huntsman is the level 5 ranged warrior. They are strong against melee and killer, but weak against cavalry and siege units.

They shoot arrows at their enemies as if they were prey. One of the best shots in the north, they always carry a bow quiver full or arrows. Hunting is his passion and death his companion.

Huntsman have average load capacity and average speed.

The Fanatic is the level 5 cavalry warrior. They are strong against ranged and siege, but weak against melee and killer.

The Fanatic is a heavily armored warrior on a heavily armored war horse. He rains down misery with his heavy spear and loves to bring destruction to the battle field. Only a few are skillful enough to survive against an attack from this mounted viking.

Fanatics have high capacity, but slow speed.

The Cutthroat is a level 5 killer warrior. They are strong against cavalry and siege, but weak against melee and ranged.

The Cutthroat are famous for their rage on the battle field. The kill everyone in sight with their double headed axes. Their eyes burn through the night, seeking out their prey.

Cutthroats have high load capacity and average speed.

Polybolos are the level 5 siege warriors. They are strong against melee and ranged, but weak against cavalry and killer.

The Polybolos bring absolute carnage to the battlefield. Their arrows are as sharp as the fangs of a sabertoothed tiger and rip through the flesh of their enemies. There is no armor strong enough to withstand their arrows.

They have the highest load capacity int he game, but are one of the slowest units.

Faceless are the level 5 scout warriors. They have no strengths or weaknesses against any other troop type.

They walk in shadows, using all their cunning tricks to hide from humans eyes. He uses his skills to take what he needs and then vanishes into the night. Even Veteran troops freeze in total terror when they hear this spy’s name.

These spy’s have zero capacity, but fast speed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 24, 2017, 13:2708/24/17
03/13/17

Not bad article. How do you think will they add t6?

Aug 25, 2017, 09:4808/25/17
03/03/17

Thanks for the article! But I still use t4.

Aug 28, 2017, 13:3008/28/17
03/06/17

SteelTorin said:

Not bad article. How do you think will they add t6?

oh.. no, I hope that not. I just open t5 melee yet.

Aug 30, 2017, 12:5108/30/17
03/13/17

Xaos said:

oh.. no, I hope that not. I just open t5 melee yet.

I opened all t5 already. For this reason, t6 it's interesting for

Aug 30, 2017, 12:5208/30/17
03/13/17

by the way, I like the last pic

Sep 5, 2017, 08:0509/05/17
03/02/17

SteelTorin said:

by the way, I like the last pic

Right, it looks great!