All Categories

Hero Sets - Help me with an Explanation in detail

Search
Sep 18, 2018, 02:3109/18/18

How do I use Hero sets ? I've clicked around and it seems I use up points and then if I activate and try another it just starts the same kind of thing all over again. I seem to be wasting points and have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I upgrade and end up getting nowhere

Would some please explain in a concise way all about the sets the points and the activation of them.

After messing with it I thought I could delete the sets and try again but Now I lost all the armor etc: That I forged and crafted and spent a fortune on and hundreds of skill points and upgrades gone!

So my level 42 hero is stripped of all his items and I'm back to square one with no points.

THANK

Cristiano

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2018, 03:4309/18/18
09/22/17

https://youtu.be/4i9yLvxYBDQ

I think this is the easiest video tutorial on it with out real time talking it through with someone.

It's a bugger, for sure >

Sep 18, 2018, 13:1309/18/18
Sep 18, 2018, 13:15(edited)
06/21/17

I am not advocating you do this in future , as its an extra step in changing the set up, but I read somewhere that a  player sets just contained the different  hero skills, and then the equipment was added after changing sets.   

Using sets appears to be more difficult than it should be.                                           Maybe they need to change things to make it easier to do.

I am not saying that it didn't happen but,

I cannot believe that you lost all your equipment.

I cannot believe that it is supposed to be possible.

Is it a bug? If not then the game ought to warn you that this would happen.               Maybe they need to change this.

If you really lost your armour and its not supposed to happen try contacting support they might take pity on you. 

At least they would be alerted to the situation.                                                             Maybe they will change things.

Mar 5, 2019, 01:5403/05/19
02/16/19
This game is trash, the fact you get charged to change gear is absurd. Total knock off of GOW, however, missing every good aspect, this game is for farming. 
Mar 5, 2019, 17:3203/05/19
02/21/18

In view of comments about it being a war game,and if you want an easy life go play farmsville, an interesting analysis.

Mar 18, 2019, 12:3003/18/19
02/21/17

Considering that many "Vikings" were farmers, I'd like to think the game is welcoming and inclusive of all types of play.

Just trying to be encouraging despite some "glitches" that administration seems keen to fix--considering there is money to be made or lost depending on folks' participation.