Proguide package buying for best results

5 Replies
User
7 May, 2018, 5:12 AM UTC

I'd: 11915410

Package deals are set to offer you what you buy the most,  but you see others get the same offer for less and with more in the package.  My clan has calculated the time it takes to get the best offers.  

Package size and price reset twice.  The first time gives pretty good offers and the second rest is by far the best.  To achieve the best requires patience.  From the time you bought your last package the first rest happens at 8 weeks while the second reset requires 12 weeks. 

Set a reminder on your phone and at 12 weeks buy packages and then set a new timer.  When you buy the packages buy several because as soon as the new day starts the offers decrease again until the reset at 8 or 12 weeks. 

UTC +4:00
BRB
User
7 May, 2018, 1:48 PM UTC
Hello, thanks for the information. What is the difference between the packs after reset 1 and reset 2?
UTC +2:00
User
11 June, 2018, 5:25 PM UTC
barbosa92i said:

Hello, thanks for the information. What is the difference between the packs after reset 1 and reset 2?
The packs you get offered after reset 1 (8 weeks) are called super packs and after (12 weeks) reset 2 you get offered mega packs which are the best packs in the game you get double the gold and items that you would get with the super packs so it's best to hold out for the mega packs. 
UTC +7:00
BRB
User
12 June, 2018, 11:42 AM UTC
Laird Brinni said:

barbosa92i said:

The packs you get offered after reset 1 (8 weeks) are called super packs and after (12 weeks) reset 2 you get offered mega packs which are the best packs in the game you get double the gold and items that you would get with the super packs so it's best to hold out for the mega packs. 
Thanks for the reply. Yup , I had them and bought them since and am really happy to have waited :) I had two shaman stage 5 almost , vip level 21 thanks to the special vip/shaman offer and like 8M gold total.
UTC +2:00
User
2 September, 2018, 11:08 AM UTC

Hey Guys,

I made 2,5 months ago 4 alts.. waiting to get the super packs. 

But they still didn’t drop. Anyone knows why it takes that long?

I didn’t buy anything yet on those accounts.

THANKS!
UTC +9:00
xyz
User
2 September, 2018, 3:59 PM UTC

Could the reason you have not bought anything  be why you are not getting the offers you want?.

I am not suggesting that you must buy anything, and so  break the time waiting period,but the offers are supposed to be based on previous purchases, without any they have no data to act on.

UTC +7:00
3116758 users registered; 66765 topics; 349002 posts; our newest member:Castle 11933918