Older, very active gamer looking for solid clan

1 Reply
Trained2Kill
User
24 December, 2017, 3:50 AM UTC

Just picked up the game over Christmas leave and so far am really enjoying it.  I started two accounts (one is 7, one is 6 currently) and have the ability to start a third (for the whole pre-6 thing).  I am looking for an established clan that doesn't mind showing me the ropes, and in return I will bring to the table, a valuable, long term, active player.  I've been gaming for 30 years, not my first rodeo; but it's always nice to have more established players guide you a bit when picking up a new game.  Anyway, please respond here on the forum and we can talk the best way for me to apply if you think I will be a good fit for your clan.

I should mention that I think I have the farming/building aspect down, but am more interested in the combat aspect of the game, so a clan that is more focused on that is a plus.
UTC -7:00
axe12st
User
30 December, 2017, 1:59 AM UTC

Hi. If you are willing to start a new player, before you upgrade to level 6 hit us up. We are in kingdom #330 Guskerdolg and our clan is _DN666_

we are at 284:545 and although small, we are a very active clan that helps each other. And we are ranked very high in the kingdom and well respected by the other clans in the kingdom. Contact Axe D Hammer or Lady Shosh. Tell em Axe sent ya. I am on most days, so if I don't get back to you right away, just message me. And enjoy the game. May Odin watch over you and may all your battles be victorious.

UTC +0:00
1816735 users registered; 52677 topics; 295980 posts; our newest member:Castle 11229946