Game Freeze

5 Replies
kerry.trento
22 August, 2017, 4:31 AM UTC
After playing this game several days, all of a sudden game screen freezes and a  small window appears stating, "An error occurred running the unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was SyntaxError". My browser is MS Edge. I looked for the console with no success. I've logged off and back on to the game 4 times and as soon as game field opens, the screen freezes and the small window mentioned above appears. Any ideas??
UTC +7:00
Riftplay12
22 August, 2017, 8:28 AM UTC

Have exact the same problem !!!!!

HELP would be much appreciated from the Support !
UTC +2:00
gorddy0407
22 August, 2017, 10:42 AM UTC
where are the moderators on this, pay for coins then the syntax error and no one responds
UTC +4:00
Corgi_Viking
22 August, 2017, 12:09 PM UTC
Did you try to update\change browser and ofc clear browser cache
UTC +3:00
dvdjohnown
22 August, 2017, 10:43 PM UTC

It's connected with the various scripts (mail, or even the chat function, on occasion - but chiefly The Bank). When you

log on, the 'unique offer' script for your userid is read, and if there's a problem in its formatting, then Java blows out and you get your 

error.    Sometimes logging out is enough to reset - but worst case you have to wait until the offer/Bank is reset.  It can also happen when scrolling through the Bank offers - but a relog usually clears this ('til you scan the Bank again).     I have raised several tickets over the last few weeks ....   :D
UTC +1:00
kerry.trento
23 August, 2017, 2:59 AM UTC
Since they obviously want our money why don't they offer a fix!! How long of a wait should it take until the offer/bank is reset? I should buy a weeks worth of Peace treaty coverage? Anyway thank's :D, I appreciate your input. :K
UTC +7:00
1696315 users registered; 39296 topics; 263778 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger