Anyone else having a problem logging in???

68 Replies
CIM
28 August, 2017, 12:30 PM UTC
Yes and I think something needs to be done ... when one server (plarium) can't access games THEN they should shut them all down (so no one can get into game) ... and when they bring them back up ... then everyone has 24 hour shield or 24 hours added to the shield they already have ... this is getting to really be a problem.
UTC +1:00
Jackal.Be
28 August, 2017, 12:33 PM UTC
last time this happened I lost all troops because my shield dropped during this problem.....getting pretty pissed about it...
UTC +8:00
mimicat
28 August, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

i agree, it's not acceptable than secondary access can play during others with plarium account can't do anything 

UTC +2:00
diable025
28 August, 2017, 12:41 PM UTC
Again, and again the same problem, 4 times today and when i contact plarium support only excuse and that's all, with the money we spend in this game maybe they could solve the problem definitively !!
UTC +1:00
karenfernvale
28 August, 2017, 12:42 PM UTC

We certainly are not getting what we paid for when we recharge.  Laws in all countries I imagine are the same or similar where you have the right to expect the goods or service that you paid for as advertised.

This my friends is a situation whereby we were led to believe we would be getting a service - ie: game - that works and can be accessed at any time except for scheduled maintenance periods.

I am not getting what I paid for and think all who pay for this garbage deserve a refund!
UTC +7:00
Jackal.Be
28 August, 2017, 12:45 PM UTC

Karen for president!

Kudjate
28 August, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

albrechts_stijn said:

last time this happened I lost all troops because my shield dropped during this problem.....getting pretty pissed about it...

You can actually get refunded or send ticket to get units and rss back, happend to a clan mate, he refunded and quitt.

Kudjate
28 August, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

CIM said:

Yes and I think something needs to be done ... when one server (plarium) can't access games THEN they should shut them all down (so no one can get into game) ... and when they bring them back up ... then everyone has 24 hour shield or 24 hours added to the shield they already have ... this is getting to really be a problem.

they can see every user id when we poste, they can easly do something like add extra shield for us, but i bet there is only few peopl working, sometimes take days to get ticket replay, not even a notification
Kellrn4
28 August, 2017, 12:57 PM UTC
Wow, this is taking way too long to fix!  
wullymacgsa
28 August, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC
at that time I was just a small player.... but now allmost lvl 25...so this time it would hurt.
wullymacgsa
28 August, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC
I hope you all have shields up for days.... :(
mimicat
28 August, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC

Kudjate said:

albrechts_stijn said:

You can actually get refunded or send ticket to get units and rss back, happend to a clan mate, he refunded and quitt.

are you sure, a clan's mate, lost a protection before the time limit, he doesn't be refounded because he could'nt present the report cause he lost it during the bug

another lost ressources, level of buildings and level of knowledges +300k gold, cause of a bug game,  fortunatelly, this person do screenshot, i hope they will do somthing for this person

mimicat
28 August, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
wullymacgsa said:

I hope you all have shields up for days.... :(
unfortunatelly, i didn't have time to activate a long duration
Jackal.Be
28 August, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC

mimicat said:

Kudjate said:

albrechts_stijn said:

are you sure, a clan's mate, lost a protection before the time limit, he doesn't be refounded because he could'nt present the report cause he lost it during the bug

another lost ressources, level of buildings and level of knowledges +300k gold, cause of a bug game,  fortunatelly, this person do screenshot, i hope they will do somthing for this person

didn't matter at that time...I was a small player....but if it happens now...I would be screwed....

wanttobecool
28 August, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

Dmn! The server is down for more than 3 hours  today, with bonuses for building and reserch - i'm so happy!

Is there any compensations???
mimicat
28 August, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
last time, we didn't have a compensation, even if the duration is longer than an update
Jackal.Be
28 August, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
I am off.....no point sitting here and waiting for this to be fixed.....could take ages...
allyssajefersson
28 August, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
i have the same issue here can't login.
natasha_chaykina
28 August, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
1 HOUR!!! I can't login - server error... 30 more minutes and I will recall my payments and cancel that game!!!
UTC +5:00
magi.saber
28 August, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Been at it for over a hour now, can not log into server 399. This is absolute horse malarky!
1696746 users registered; 39228 topics; 264236 posts; our newest member:wagdapaulina