Login Server Connection Lost

52 Replies
chris.denerf
29 August, 2017, 12:44 AM UTC
unelors moi je vais vous parlez en français vu que vous n'avez pas la politesse de répondre au imprévu comme cela,j'ai dépensée beaucoup dans vos jeux,mais c'est fini je ne compte pas remettre un cent la dedans,HONTE A VOUS !
UTC +1:00
RogueHawk
29 August, 2017, 12:44 AM UTC
Again....Cant log in to my account ......2nd time today, sheild about to expire again.....Not making it easy to stay ...play and spend here. Couple days back shorted on purchase ...now this
UTC +8:00
Kudjate
29 August, 2017, 12:45 AM UTC
Gabone said:

what a hell is going on ? i can t log in !! and plarium don t doo nothing
Welcome to viking war of clan
UTC +2:00
Gabone
29 August, 2017, 12:51 AM UTC
someone s playng with my nervs !!! and this is not a good idea !!
UTC +0:00
Kudjate
29 August, 2017, 12:51 AM UTC
chris.denerf said:

unelors moi je vais vous parlez en français vu que vous n'avez pas la politesse de répondre au imprévu comme cela,j'ai dépensée beaucoup dans vos jeux,mais c'est fini je ne compte pas remettre un cent la dedans,HONTE A VOUS !
Tu fait bien crois moi ! j’attends juste le moment ou je vais perdre ce que j'ai sur tout mes compte a cause de ce genre de problème et je fait une demande de retour de payement, quoi qu'il arrive ce jeu n'aura jamais de vrai serveur, quand le problème concerné la banque ils on fait une maintenance dans les 5 minutes qui suivent pour régler le problème, par contre un problème de connexion c'est pas très grave on a l'habitude.
sideral
29 August, 2017, 12:56 AM UTC

second crash and i send message in facebook, open a ticket, no answer.... after 4 hours i can connect this afternoon but no gift. now again no connection, are we here only to pay for playing on a game who dosent work ?????

sorry for my bad english ;)

UTC +7:00
chris.denerf
29 August, 2017, 12:56 AM UTC
volonténjour kudjate,bien sur que c'est grave !il faut penser a tout les joueurs qui vont encore perdre beaucoup suite a cette panne,et je comprend que celui qui a mis de l'argent réel dans ce jeu et qui ce fait attaquer pendant ce temps a le droit de s'ennervé !le probléme est que tout le monde n'est pas bloquer et sa c'est inadmissible
UTC +1:00
Kudjate
29 August, 2017, 1:05 AM UTC
chris.denerf said:

volonténjour kudjate,bien sur que c'est grave !il faut penser a tout les joueurs qui vont encore perdre beaucoup suite a cette panne,et je comprend que celui qui a mis de l'argent réel dans ce jeu et qui ce fait attaquer pendant ce temps a le droit de s'ennervé !le probléme est que tout le monde n'est pas bloquer et sa c'est inadmissible
le souci avec plarium est que bloquer d'autre joueurs c'est perdre de l'argent, donc sa dérange pas du tout que nous on en perd tant que eux ils on gagne
apetukhov57
29 August, 2017, 1:29 AM UTC
Exactly the same with me. I'm a clan leader and from the moment when the cvc has started i lost the connection getting "Login server connection lost" at 90% of loading. The shield of my city will be over soon and what I have to say to more than 50 players in my clan??? :-(  I guess, the only answer is "never have deal with Plarium!"
JonZ&A
29 August, 2017, 1:46 AM UTC
And again cannot sign in after 3 hrs. this morning finally got on. But lo & behold I just get back from work 12 hrs later and going through this crap again
UTC +5:00
NMHennessey
29 August, 2017, 1:48 AM UTC

The bad part is, you don't get a reply or an information such as estimated time frame when the issue will be fixed. 

Not even a " sorry we are working on the problem" 

Zero reaction from plarium. 

A lot of people are paying customers and should be treated as such. 

If your technical support is overwhelmed the least you can do is, give some feedback!

This is now the second time within a few hours and not acceptable at all. 

It is simply frustrating for every player and not to get a word out makes it even worse. 

P.S. I have my doubts any support staff is reading the messages here, let's see.  

az92coupe
30 August, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC
I've had the 80% error on my phone for months now.  I've since loaded BlueStacks and have used it to play from work most of the time... until it also broke today (with the same 80% loading server connection error).  Just for fun I loaded up Kaspersky VPN client (free) and fired it up... connected to game no issue.  This is after failures from my cellular provider (Verizon) - WiFI at home - WiFi at work (3 different locations).  It's like Plarium is simply blocking huge chunks of US IP addresses?  With the amount of money we spend on the game, they should at least hire a decent network engineer to fix their connectivity issues.
UTC +5:00
r3db4ck
1 September, 2017, 12:22 PM UTC

Plarium,

How useless is your support????? Seriously????

I have had this same issue as everyone else in this thread over the last couple of weeks and over the last three days it has magnified!!!

It is at the stage now where the game is unplayable. If I am lucky to get past the 80% mark at any time of day, I might be able to click on a couple of things before it goes extremely laggy, crashes and I am back to square 1.

- Have I updated my browser? All my browsers are up-to-date and issue happens across IE11 , Edge, Chrome and Firefox.

- Have I cleared all caches? Yes I have.

- Have I rebooted? Yes I have.

- Have I tried another PC? Yes I have.

- Have I tried another account? Yes. Issue happens with all accounts.

- Have you tried another location to log in? Yes I have tried another location using a completely different ISP on a PC that has never logged into Plarium gets same issue.

- Do I know of others with same issue? Apart from my other accounts, other people I chat to outside of the game here in Australia are having the exact same issue.

- Have I logged a support ticket? I have logged several support tickets over the last couple of weeks and never had the courtesy of a reply.

- Do I know of any sever guys and network guys that could help Plarium? Yes I do but just go to the zoo and grab a couple of monkeys, they couldn't do a worse job.

- Have I had a problem paying with PayPal? No. Surprisingly not. Who would have thought?

I have spent more money in this game than I have ever spent in any other but receiving the worst support and game experience I have ever had.

Can this be resolved or is it time for everyone to spend there money elsewhere?

1698013 users registered; 39641 topic; 264212 posts; our newest member:xserx