All Categories

5000 unit energy boosts.. no show!

Search
Jun 24, 2017, 14:5906/24/17

Well par for the course...

I bought a package this morning offering 100x 5000 unit energy boosts..

They don't show up in the drop down window for adding energy.

Apparently they added them and forgot they don't have enough room in the window to show them, that or they didn't get delivered as advertised!

Figures
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2017, 21:2206/24/17

well now this is just infuriating .. I tried to log in after posting this bug and sending in a ticket asking for assistance and guess what... the dam Unity Syntax error is back!

Of course there is nothing left to disable so some where along the way that fix I posted worked or was not a part of some of the new ads being used at the game start up (which seems to be the most likely reasoning).

So I'm back to having just purchased a package to add to my game play and can't use it...

I sure am glad that this is such a fun game and doesn't cost much to play!  yeah right!
Jun 25, 2017, 11:3206/25/17
Jun 25, 2017, 11:34(edited)
04/10/17

I Have a similar issue to below but should be 200 x 5000

I bought a package this morning offering 100x 5000 unit energy boosts..

They don't show up in the drop down window for adding energy.

Apparently they added them and forgot they don't have enough room in the window to show them, that or they didn't get delivered as advertised!

Any ideas guys

It will not let me report via the - Help - Ask a question route and when I try - Report Technical issue - It brings up the form but wont accept a username so the form will no submit.