Bank Bug, not all energy delivered

16 Replies
clemente.gabriele
16 June, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC
hi, i bought 2 packs of energy this afternoon, one for 10€ and got all i bought, the other 5€ didn't deliver 2000x100 and 500x100 energy items. I sent a ticket already, with paypal mail of payment delivered and inventary... how long will it take for an answer and energy to be delivered? it's a lot of energy there... i'm not going to spend anything more if i won't get all i paid for, i don't feel much assured about buying again right now...
UTC +8:00
Man2Hell
18 June, 2017, 3:41 PM UTC

plarium support is useless, you will not get anything back

UTC +5:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
19 June, 2017, 7:06 AM UTC

Dear Jarl,

We have thoroughly investigated your issue. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. If possible, please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
Furki124
21 June, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC
İ bought 4 pockets by my credit card.but the last 2 pockets that i paid you did not active them.please solve this problem urgently.and i have checked my card you got money but you did not activated my pockets😕
Phanos-12
21 June, 2017, 9:12 PM UTC

Same problem; one ticket send, bill, screenshot of package.

Send reponse :

"We have thoroughly investigated your issue. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. If possible, please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you."

IT'S A SHAME !!!!!!!!

I send  a new ticket.

Wait and see.

UTC +2:00
icubabe
22 June, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
you are not alone i bought the energy pack with another and the energy pack did not arrive at all. 20/06/17 i have also sent a ticket but have had no response at all from the game very bad customer service((
UTC +1:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
23 June, 2017, 8:52 AM UTC

Dear Jarl, PHANOS-12!

We have thoroughly investigated your issue. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. If possible, please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
Phanos-12
23 June, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

It's a joke, i have send all elements, you say always the same thing by mail.

Corgi_Viking
23 June, 2017, 11:47 AM UTC
Phanos-12 said:

It's a joke, i have send all elements, you say always the same thing by mail.

Did you send them your ID?
SteelTorin
23 June, 2017, 12:02 PM UTC
Did you send them your ID?

Usually, they ask game ID and screens of receipts. Once, I sent them this info and they helped me

SteelTorin
23 June, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

Phanos-12 said:

Dude, do you play the game by this site

Phanos-12
25 June, 2017, 12:44 PM UTC

Hello, yes, i play on this site, i have all send, user ID, bill, sreenshot.

But always the same answer, whitout ID we can't hel you.
orkmasteruh
26 June, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC
Phanos-12 said:

Hello, yes, i play on this site, i have all send, user ID, bill, sreenshot.

But always the same answer, whitout ID we can't hel you.
Hello Phanos, there are two different ID's for the game. One is your Plarium.com ID(for forum and etc) and the other one is your in-game ID. Same thing happened to me also, and took some time to realize that i was sending the wrong ID. You can find your in-game ID from the game menu, about the game option. I hope that your issue would be resolved soon.
UTC +8:00
Phanos-12
26 June, 2017, 9:00 PM UTC

Hello Orkmasteruh, I send the ID from the game menu. I send more than 8 mail.

First answer they give me :

"Dear Jarl,

Thank you for contacting the Plarium Support Team.

Would you please send us the User ID of your account correctly so that we can investigate this situation as soon as possible? To find the User ID of your account, go to Menu -> About the game. Please see the attached image for better instructions.

We are waiting for your reply."

Second answer they give me :

"Dear Jarl,

We understand your concern and want to help you. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. Please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Your Plarium Support Team"

an third answer :

"Dear Jarl,

Unfortunately, we haven't received the data requested earlier that is why we cannot help you to solve the issue. If this issue is still affecting you, please send us all necessary details. If the issue has been resolved, please don't reply to this e-mail, it will be closed automatically. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Your Plarium Support Team"

Corgi_Viking
27 June, 2017, 8:36 AM UTC

As far as I see this situation, you did not provide the necessary information

Corgi_Viking
27 June, 2017, 8:39 AM UTC

They even said where to find game ID. 

Most likely, problems with the display of this energy. I think soon it will be fixed.

Phanos-12
27 June, 2017, 4:49 PM UTC

They said where to find, i have made a screenshot of the Id and i send her.

But i have in "the buttom". Now there is no 5000x100 energy, as if by chance.
1664322 users registered; 33908 topics; 252912 posts; our newest member:jop81717